X) "The Realization"

After 7 years,

Hirotaka was still working at Kanazawa High school. It was pointless to change school when Yurika had already left. She didn't even call him once. Hirotaka however had a small hope every day to get a call from her.
.
Many things happened in these 7 years. Hirotaka is married to Ayame now. To fulfill his mother's wish in her death-bed he agreed for the marriage. But both of them were staying in a loveless married life.
.
His life was completely meaningless like an empty vessel. He was just waiting desperately for a miracle or a reason for his life!

He was smoking while sitting in the school's yard. The place where Yurika found him while helping Na-ri. Even Na-ri died 3 years ago.
He had lost everything...

Suddenly he saw someone was standing at the school gate. A young lady with a small child in her arms.

He looked precisely at her. Suddenly he was shocked and stood up! It's Yurika! She is a grown-up now!

"She came here finally! She came here finally looking for me! I knew it! But whose child it is! Doesn't matter! She came to me finally!", he thought while gleaming with happiness.

He was about to rush towards her, "Yurika!", he called.

But what's this?

A man came & stood beside her. She was smiling with him! Hirotaka felt agitated. "Who is this man?" He thought. That man slowly put his arms around Yurika and started walking away. Yurika was walking away too! She was smiling. Hirotaka stood there expressionless. He understood Yurika is married now, that's her child and husband. He was extremely annoyed and frustrated.

"When I am living this cursed life how can she be happy with someone else? She said she would wait for me to find her! Why didn't she wait? Why didn't she call me? What was my fault? Fuck! Fuck my life! Fuck!"- he cursed himself...
.
.
He returned home with a saddened heart.

"Hirotaka!! You are late, I was waiting for you", Ayame greeted him with a smile. He didn't react & slowly walked to his room.

"Hirotaka! Um, my company is having an event tomorrow. They have invited all married workers with their spouses. Be sure to come home early tomorrow! We have to leave in the evening."

"I am not going", he interrupted.

Ayame felt agitated. "Look Hirotaka it's been 7 years. You should co-operate with me at least a bit! We have married after all!"

"It was your decision to marry me! I never agreed to accept you as my wife! So don't expect co-operation from me Ayame." He replied coldly.

"Argh fuck!! The more I become gentle with you the more you puzzle my mind! I can't believe you still haven't gotten over that high-schooler! I can't believe you are still hoping for her! You should accept the reality and move on with life Hirotaka! You are completely lost! Find a reason for your life, don't lead a meaningless life!", she slammed the door and walked away.
.
.
Hirotaka was sitting hopelessly in his room. It was a dark night. He was completely lost in his thoughts.

"Ayame is right! I should find the reason for my life! I am completely lost--
But wait- I saw Yurika today! She found me earlier too when I was lost in life!

She found me too when I was sitting on the footpath! She handed me her umbrella!

She found me too when I was sitting on the schoolyard hopelessly and gave me Na-ri...
Whenever I was lost, I saw her. She came finding me-
That means--
That means--- Yes!"

He screamed in joy! "Yes! I get it now! Today I was lost too but she came to find me! That means she is the reason for my life! I get it now! I am still alive because of her! I am still breathing because I have to find her this time!", He was gleaming with joy...

"I get it now Yurika! You told me to find you even if you disappear someday! I was hopelessly lost!

But today! I saw you again! I realized you are the reason for my life!
I will come this time! I will come to find you this time! I will do whatever it takes to find you! Just you wait for me! Just- just wait for me Yurika!"

Hesmiled with a mysterious look in his eyes.
.

Hesmiled with a mysterious look in his eyes

.
.

Present-day:

Hirotaka was smoking in his balcony with all the memories flashing from the past. He took out his cellphone and dialed Yurika-

"Hello!" She answered.

"Hey, Yurika! It's me!"

"Hiro-san? Why are you calling me this late?", she asked.

"Um, Yurika! Can I visit your cafe tomorrow?" He asked directly. "But we met yesterday only Hiro-san!"

"Yeah but I want to see you! It's been so long I have seen you! Can I come?"

"Hiro-san I have to deal with customers I am quite busy--"

"Okay, I will come! See you tomorrow!", he interrupted. "Wait! Hiro-san!"-- the call disconnected.
.
"Ahh, Hiro-san I can't believe it! You are still so persistent after 20 years!
.
"But I don't feel bad at all! I don't feel lonely anymore!" Yurika thought with a small smile.
.
.
.
But she didn't know the tornado that has approached her as Hirotaka will devastate her peaceful life completely. The series of events she will be facing----

will change the meaning of her life forever!

.
.
.
.
So!! Let's begin the mystery!

**I would love to know about your views regarding my chapters! Do *vote & *comment to let me know!
.
Love you all❤️❤️

- to be continued...