XV) Broken heartstrings!

Yurika was in shock after seeing the cheque of 2 Million Yen! She couldn't believe her eyes!
"Yes! I hope this money is enough to pay off your debts and also to save enough for Irie!" He replied casually.

Yurika almost choked her voice!

"Wh-What are you telling? Ho-How can I take this money? It's huge! It's too big amount! Almost similar to a life insurance benefactor amount! " She uttered with difficulty.

"It's fine! You said you want to return the favor to me! So if you take this money & live a life with less stress I will be happier for you! Trust me! I don't want anything more!" Hirotaka gently held Yurika's hand to console her.

"Do you want to buy us with your money?"

Hirotaka turned his head around and saw Irie was glaring at him with a disgusted expression

"Kid! Why do I want that?"- he replied gently.

Irie slowly came walking towards them. Yurika was still in shock.
"I don't know what are you up to, but do you think you can buy the miseries of our life with your money?"

"Irie, just stop it now!" Yurika stood up from the chair and scolded him.

"Why? Are you insecure about me? Do you think I will take your mom away from you?" Hirotaka asked him in a deep voice.

"Hiro-san please stop blabbering nonsense!" Yurika was panicked.

Irie was fuming in rage, "you can never do that! My mom loves me the most in this world! She will never choose anyone before me!"
"And I am someone who has been close to your mom's heart for a very long time kid! You didn't even born at that time!" Hirotaka continued the bickering with a dark expression in his eyes.

"Irie go to your room now! I don't want to listen to anything!", Yurika tried to shove off Irie to end the heated argument.

"Why should I? Why did you even invite this weird man to our house? Why are you taking his side mom?" Irie sounded very disturbed.

"I am not taking anyone's side! Hiro-san, let's go outside we need to talk!", Yurika replied in a bold voice.

Hirotaka looked at Irie with enraged eyes, Irie didn't seem to back off though!

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do you want to kill me? So that you can take my dad's place in our family?", Irie almost shouted at him.

"And what if I take your dad's place?" Hirotaka angrily replied.

"Enough both of you! Hiro-san I told you to let's go outside! Irie! Just go back to your room!", Yurika yelled at them.

Irie violently walked to his room and Yurika walked out of the house. Hirotaka slowly followed her outside. Before going, he looked at Irie's room with an intense gaze.