XIX) Provoked!

9th May 2010

Both Hirotaka and Ayame arrived at Hotel Sylvia in Osaka where the annual business meeting of the JP corporate group was about to hold. Ayame was the director-in-charge of the sales department of the JP group. Hotel Sylvia was, however, one of the finest hotels in Osaka to hold any of the important meetings. 

Ayame was gleaming with joy as they reached there, but Hirotaka was completely apathetic to the whole atmosphere.

While completing the registration procedure at the reception of the hotel she looked at Hirotaka and smiled a bit. "We didn't go anywhere after our marriage, I guess this will be our first trip together! I hope the trip will be memorable forever..." She thought.

Hirotaka was sitting on a chair near the reception

Hirotaka was sitting on a chair near the reception. He didn't pay any attention to Ayame even once. After completing all the procedures, she slowly came towards him.

"Let's go. We will be staying on the 16th floor Hirotaka. Just a floor below the terrace. I heard the view from the terrace is amazing!" She told him with a smile.

Hirotaka slowly stood up with an impatient expression. "Ayame, I hope you won't forget the condition you promised me! You told me you will help me finding Yurika! I agreed to come with you here due to that condition only!" He answered in a deep voice.

In the spur of the moment, Ayame's smile faded with hearing Yurika's name. She felt terribly agitated but controlled her emotions. 

"I didn't forget it! But do you think Yurika's husband you saw that day, at the school, will let both of you meet each other?" She tried to divert the topic.

"It doesn't matter what he wants or not! I want to talk to her properly once! I didn't even get a chance to explain my situation to her! It's very necessary for me to find her and you promised me you will help me with that Ayame!" He sounded too impatient.

"Of course! I will definitely do everything to help you! But let's enjoy this trip first! After today's event, we will go to visit all the famous places in Osaka! Let's spend a good time here!" She gently patted his shoulder while speaking in a soft tone.

 Hirotaka silently nodded his head and started slowly walking towards the elevator. While he was leaving she was staring at him from the back.

"You are such a little fool, my dear husband! You really thought I will ever let you go to that bitch? I guess my trap was successful to lure you here but you will be disappointed soon, honey! If I find that bitch ever before you I will bury her alive! That bitch has completely fucked up my life! And you don't have a clue about how madly I am obsessed with you! I agreed to live in this forced marriage just to keep you by my side forever! Do you ever think I will let you go? How naive! At least not till I am alive!" She was completely lost in thoughts while staring at him.

"Ayame what you are thinking? Let's go!" He called her loudly.

"Oh! Yes! Coming!" She regained her senses and almost ran towards him happily...