XVIII) Suspicious!

"Why are you moving forward? What are you plotting now?" Irie murmured while trembling in fear while standing at the extreme edge of the terrace. He was consistently peeking behind to see the height difference from the terrace. The more he glanced, the more he was panicked.

 The more he glanced, the more he was panicked

Hirotaka was amused to see him trembling. "Why are you so terrified? What are you glancing at the back? Are you going to jump?" He was asked while walking towards him calmly with a dark expression in his eyes...

.

.

"Irie?" "Hiro-san?" A sudden loud scream interrupted them. They turned back and saw Yurika was huffing rapidly while standing at the door of the terrace. Maybe she came up there by running.

Irie started sobbing bitterly after watching Yurika. Hirotaka was standing there all frigid while gasping at Yurika.

"What are you two doing here? Irie, why are you standing at the edge? What's happening here?" Yurika asked both of them loudly.

Irie almost rushed towards her and hugged her tightly while sobbing hard. Yurika was very surprised to see Irie's condition. She was continuously glancing at Hirotaka with intense eyes.

"Mom! Where the hell were you? I- I th-thought, I am going to disappear too! I thought I lost you too! I was so scared!" He clutched Yurika while mourning.

"Ahh, why did you think all of these? I was on just a floor down! And why will you disappear? Why will you lose me you, foolish kid? What were both of you doing here?" Yurika was consoling him while asking these questions.

"I called your son to meet me here! I didn't want to wake you up from the sleep! So, to avoid disturbances, I thought of chatting a while here but I guess your son is too afraid of me! He was constantly moving towards the edge of the terrace! I was approaching so that I can pull him off from the edge! But maybe he mistook my intentions!" Hirotaka spoke very firmly with a deep voice after a long silence.

Yurika was still puzzled with the atmosphere. Irie slowly released Yurika from his clasp and looked at Hirotaka agitatedly.

"Are you okay kid? I guess you are really a kid no matter how you act to be strong enough!" He had a vicious smile while looking at Irie.