XXVII) Let's Wither Away.

It was around a 1.5-hour journey to Mt. Baek by bus from her cafe.

"I even lied to Irie about coming here... Although I decided to meet him for the last time, I was too panicked from inside. But, I wanted his confession as we decided never to lie to each other. So why did he betray me?" She was thinking silently with a disturbed expression.

As she reached the temple, she looked all around to find him. But there was no trace of him.

"Did I commit a mistake while coming here? Did he lie to me again? Irie... He is alone..." Yurika shivered a bit in fear about thinking about the consequences.

Suddenly she saw a piece of paper on the bench outside the temple. She took the paper and a small note was written.

"I knew, you would definitely come! Come and find me near the cliff behind the temple. Waiting for you..."

"It's Hiro-san's handwritten. So he is really here. Let's face each other." She mumbled slowly while walking up to the cliff behind the temple.

.

It was a dark and desolated area behind the temple. Yurika slowly strolled up to there being all perplexed. She saw a tall, mystic, dark figure standing there while facing towards the cliff.

"I... I came." She grumbled at him in an obscure tone.

He turned back towards her with a dense gaze on his eyes

He turned back towards her with a dense gaze on his eyes. "I knew, you would! You... Had always found me whenever I was lost." He said with a poignant smile.

"Why did you call me here? Didn't you fear that I may inform the police?" She was ogling at him with agitation.

"Betrayal is something, which you can never give me, Yurika." His voice seemed very frantic.

"So that's why you destroyed my family, right? Why did you do it Hiro-san? Why did you become a beast?" She slowly approached him while shrieking at him fiercely

"I... I wanted to confess the truth to you today, Yurika. You have been my everything... Always and forever." Hirotaka stood still in the dark being lost in her eyes totally.