XXV) Fiery Monster!

Wan shuddered with fear as he confronted with the demonic epitome of Hirotaka!

"How did you tail me you crazy freak?" Wan roared at him with a frightened face while retreating a bit. 

"You shouldn't have agreed to accompany me yesterday, detective Wan! Thanks to my audio recorder which I put inside your pocket smartly enough yesterday! And see, here I am!" Hirotaka continued to approach him with a fierce gaze.

Wan immediately searched his back pocket and indeed there was a miniature black device. "Fuck!" He groaned while walloping the device with rage.

"Awww! You look so helpless! It's amusing to me!" Hirotaka answered him calmly with a dark sneer on his face.

"I need to escape somehow, I can't die yet!" Wan was completely puzzled with his thoughts as he was retreating

"I need to escape somehow, I can't die yet!" Wan was completely puzzled with his thoughts as he was retreating. Suddenly, he turned back and rushed towards the door.

.

WHHAAAAMMMMMMMM!

A huge robust blow of some heavy metal hit his head vigorously. "Uggghhhhh!" He quivered in pain while falling on the ground all wobbly.

"I don't like it when my prey tries to escape from me! Ahh, I thought I didn't need to use it but I need to! Or else you will try escaping!" Hirotaka murmured slowly while taking out a small whitish entity from his pocket.

.

PPPPSSSSSSHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT!

"Ahhhgghh, what ar-are you do-doing... You crazy bastard?" Wan shrieked in agony while lurking on the ground.

"Ohh, I just stopped you from running away with this anesthetic spray! Now, you can't escape from me! But you see, I can't use the complete spray on you... I need to save it for someone else too!" Hirotaka exclaimed with an obscure sneer while spraying benzocaine over his lower portion of the body.

Wan freaked out for a moment when he felt the sensation of something flowing down from his head. With hands shaking in fear he touched it and it was...blood! He was bleeding from that bruise made by the hit!

blood! He was bleeding from that bruise made by the hit!