XX) Cruel breakfree!

The next day, it was around 10.30 am. Myobi was waiting for Ayame at a table in the food court of the hotel. He was a bit puzzled with the sudden plan of meeting.

"Mrs. Ayame sounded very disturbed last night! I guess something has happened to her! But why does she want to meet me?" He was thinking confusedly.

"Sorry for the late, I guess you didn't wait long!"

Myobi heard a voice behind him and turned back. Ayame was standing there with a small smile but her face looked very pale.

"Ahh, no problem! Please have a seat
Mrs. Ayame!" He greeted her with a warm smile.

Ayame obediently sat on a chair opposite to him with a little sigh.

"Umm Mrs. Ayame, are you okay? You seem very tired today!" He sounded very concerned while looking at her.

"Yes, you are right! I am very tired of everything! I am sick of it!" She replied firmly.

Myobi was silently gazing at her with confusion.

"Mr. Myobi I need to talk something important today. So please pay attention!" She replied in a deep voice.

He nodded his head.

"Do you love your wife Mr. Myobi?" She asked him directly with his surprise.

He was quite flustered with the surprising question. After being amazed for some moment he uttered, "pardon?"

"I am asking do you love your wife or not?" She continued.

"Of course! What kind of question is that Mrs. Ayame? My family is everything for me!" He sounded a bit agitated.

"Then I am sure you don't want someone to show up and snatch your wife from you?"

"What?" He almost jolted with the question. "What do you mean Mrs. Ayame?"

She had a dark expression on her face. While looking at him with a dense gaze she slowly replied, "something bad will happen to your family! It can separate you from your wife!"

Myobi looked very disturbed. His smile faded away completely. "What do you mean by all these Mrs. Ayame? Why are telling me all these?"

"Mr. Myobi it's up to you whether you want to protect your family or not it but someone will show up in your family and the person is a crazy obsessed one! He can do anything to fulfill his chase! So I am here today to let you escape from this situation!" She replied very coldly.

"I-Is he after my wife? Will he approach me too for my Yurika?" He asked with a frowning face.

"All I can say is yes! He will definitely try to reach your family before you! He is a crazy person! Mr. Myobi you are in a dangerous situation! Anything can happen and I just want you to escape!" She rolled her eyes mysteriously while speaking.