Chapter 3 The Wallet

Naina's POV

I got into the room and throw my bag in anger and started loitering the in the attached balcony.

Who the fuck does he think he is?

I could just bankrupt him in just a snap of a finger. Or release his sensitive information in public. Or could hack his phone for any inappropriate photo or video.

Calm down Naina....clam down.
He is not worth your anger...maybe is, if only I know what job he does.

I looked around the room to distract from his thoughts but I saw a shirt and blue pant on the bed, seems like someone threw them in haste.

Yeah...I remember it's his room. I felt like burning his clothes up. It would give me so peace of mind...but wait.

I saw his wallet coming out of his pant pocket. I really don't see someone's personal belongings, but I am just curious to know who the hell is this highness!

I picked his brown leather wallet and searched his identity. I got his driving licence.

Name - Karanveer Prithvi Sanghi
Dob - 18 July 1994

Wow just 26...I thought he might be bit senile, but never mind.

I didn't found any id card but I saw a photo of a woman holding a small child.

That photo looked pretty old, and the boy resembled Karan and to the woman holding her. Probably it's his mother, who looks so calm and serene unlike him. Well I didn't know he is a parent lover kind of a man.

I found some bills in his wallet too but nothing more. I was going to keep his wallet back in his pant pocket but suddenly the door jerked open, reveling a very furious Karan.

Karanveer's POV

I was going towards the venue but I realized I forgot my wallet in my pant. Because of this Miss Loud my head is aching, made my palace a bloody fish market.

Obviously I'll meet her in the way or probably in my room which clearly would burst my nerve.

I wasn't going to knock or ask permission for entering in room , so if she is in any compromised position or naked, I don't really give a fuck!

I barged open the door and saw her searching my wallet which made me raged. This girl, if she wants money I'll pay her but robbing me or betraying me...I loose my cool. She needs to get a lesson for messing me up.

"What the hell are you doing with my wallet!" My voice was loud which made her flinch in fear . I snatched it form her clutches.

"I...I was..I wasn't..." She was trembling in fear and was stammering.

Great!

Clearly she is the culprit here.
"You were robbing me, right?"

"No I wasn't!" She snapped at me.
Oh...thief is trying to be a cop!

"I know your kind of girls...they want to get money only by selling there body..."

"Shut the fuck up Karan! I am not that kind. Better be in your limits."

She was threatening me! Miss Loud better you be in your boundary.

"You know...from wherever you came from your kind of girls are called fuc..."

I was going to complete my sentence but she slapped me. So hard that my ears were banging in that sound. No one has dared to touch me not even my own father. And she fucking slapped me.

I saw her face. Her eyes were glistening in tears , verge of coming out of her eyelids. Her nose turning red, with her while face shivering.
For a moment I thought it's her real emotions...but no. Good crocodile tears! Every girl I spent night is like that.

"If you can't respect any woman, first think about your own mother, if she heard you saying this, she would feel so bad to fail in her upbringing. If she was said these words, I am sure you would have done something more from which I have done now. The bitter truth is...you are not less than a  coward... who whores himself around and gains satisfaction but is clearly a disappointment to his mother."

She said and went away.

I was dismayed for a moment. All the old memories flooded my eyes. Whatever she said was right.

I am indeed a disappointment.
Nothing but a coward.

But she slapped me. That's the only thing I remember right now.
Get ready Miss Loud...your worst nightmare starts now.

Naina's POV

I came out of the room....only to meet my broken self.

Whatever he said was right.

I was someone who was accused the same. Years ago I left that self. But once again he dug the old wounds. And now these can't be healed.

I was walking anywhere I found the way. But I reached the venue unexpectedly to face my family.

"What the hell are you doing here!" 

Someone screamed behind me.
That voice belonged to none other than ...my father, Pradeep Sharma.

This is going to a hell of a reunion.

______________________________________

Third chapter in the story! Hope you are enjoying it. Please vote comment and share. Please give review about it. And don't kill me for the slap I guess it was necessary as my Naina is not weak and is the only person who could knock senses in this Karan !
Yes I am going to use this term a lot. I guess you all know the meaning. If not please google it.

And hear up for upcoming drama.
😘😘😘😘😘