Chapter 5 Job

Naina's POV

"Why the fuck did you hit me?!"
I asked massaging my cheek which was I guess turning red.

"That's for not telling me that you are coming. And not calling me after that."

"Ok...now come." We both hugged each other . Me, Shreya and Daksheeja are school friends, totally inseparable.

"If this meeting is over can we proceed to food? I am hungry! C'mon Deepu let's go!" She locked her hand with Deepak and proceeded towards food court.

Watching them both his highness Karan rolled his eyes.

What is his problem? Why he is always in a bad mood?

And now he is the owner here. Listening to that fact nearly made my feet swept the floor.

Wait... that means his family owns this hotel group! And I raged a war towards him...well that is mutual.

"Today Deepu is feeding her, tomorrow Phagi will feed on him!"
Daksheeja muttered in my ear.
I laughed at her comment seeing Karan beside me. I guess he was thinking that we both were mocking him.

He was waking past us but suddenly a waiter came and served me a drink. I was almost holding the glass but it accidentally slipped from my hand and drenched Karan's sherwani.

Shit! My bad.

He closed his eyes, maybe to calm himself. But we three were in equal shock as was the waiter.

"I am so sorry sir..." That poor waiter apologized but then Karan shouted which left me in deep shiver.

"You are fired!" He roared and walked towards his room leaving that waiter crying.

I was guilty now. It was my mistake, it shouldn't cost any job.

I need to apologize him and get him that job back.

Karanveer's POV

Fucking Naina!! I know she did this purposely to make me look like an idiot in front of my staff. She is in deep shit now!

Just then a miracle happened, I got her file on my iPhone. Good work Nic.

Name- Naina Sharma
DOB- 5th June 1997
Occupation - Ethical Hacker
Job firm - XYZ

I called Nic and told him to proceed with my plan. She is going to die alive.

I banged my room door and took of my sherwani.

Whatever I am going to do is insatiable.

I was going to wear my shirt, just then someone knocked the door.

Who the hell wants to mess with fire?

I unlocked it and found Miss Loud standing there, staring me while I was half naked.

She turned red and gulped her saliva in embarrassment.

This what she deserves now. This look that I want to see in her face from now on.

Guilt. Shame. Fear.

"What do you want now?" I almost screamed on her which made her flinch.

"I...I just want..to...too apologize for that...I spilled the dri..drink."

One thing I clearly know, she doesn't give up without a tough fight. The girl who I saw threatening her father, is now scared for no reason. I am angry but I will never hurt her physically.

That's something cowards do, not me.

I can't see her like this. I like Miss Loud...loud.

I shut the door and went into deep thinking. A moment ago, she was creating a battlefield and now she is giving up.

I wore my shirt and went outside again ignoring Naina looking at me terrified.

I got a call from Nic stating me that the work is done.

That's it. Gear up Miss Loud, the game is on!

Naina's POV

I saw his body, I betcha he is truly an incarnation of a Greek god. I never thought I would ever admire any man like that. But looking his face, those resentful eyes bought
flashes back in my mind. Maybe he is also like my ...

He went away without hearing me up. I saw him receiving a call and then he glanced me giving a smirk.

God knows what the hell is on his dirty mind.

I got out from thoughts when I heard my phone ringing.
It was from my office.

"Hello Miss Sharma. Congratulations for the wedding."

What the fuck! Who the hell is getting married, and no one knows there about Shreya.

"Sir what are you talking about? "

I heard his pleasant chuckle and he continued.

"It's was really great to have you here Naina for all these years, bit don't worry , we have taken care of all the paperwork here, you could enjoy your wedding. And whenever you want to rejoin this job, you could give me a call."

I was puzzled. My wedding! Who said that? What the hell is happening?

"Sir can you clearly tell me what are you taking about"

"Naina, your fiance's secretary called and told me about your wedding with Mr Karanveer Sanghi. He said to fill in your position as you won't be working with us now."

"You can't take away my job like that and without a notice! " I nearly had a heart attack ,my wedding with that dick! How the hell he ordered this?

"I am sorry, but he took care of your resignation...he told me that it's your decision. He sent a verified copy of your letter too."

My eyes were glistening with tears. I had this one job, that one real life I was living away from my sad reality. He took that away.

"What if I want to rejoin?"

"Yes dear you could rejoin after an year. That's the clause of our firm. Well congratulations for the wedding. And have a very happy married life. Goodbye Naina."

He hanged up the call.
I felt like someone has swept my world away.

I can't live here again.
I can't live with them.
He will kill me now and her too.

Thoughts went away when I saw Karan talking to his staff .

I body became involuntary, my legs marched towards his direction. He saw me coming and ignored me.
But I stood near him with my breathing getting faster.

He and his staff saw me as if I was a zombie.
He gave me irritated questioning look as if asking why am I sanding in front of him.

He was going to speak but my hand met his face again.
I slapped him. Harder now.
That sound echoed the hall and made a pin drop silence, making an aura of coming storm.

The whole staff was trembling in fear with wide eyes open watching him.
I saw his face. He was clutching his hurt cheek tightly seeing me with a tinge of fear in his eyes but no shame. I noticed his lower lip was bleeding heavily.

A negative effect of my rage. But he didn't notice as he was absorbing the current dismay.

"You are dead Karanveer Sanghi." I said in low but hostile voice making him skip his breath.

I walked away in the corridor to claim the room.

He better kill himself, else I am  going to give him so much pain, that he would beg for his own death but only  forced to live.

______________________________________

Again a cliffhanger! Think want Naina is going to do and I guess Karan is use to her slaps!😂
Please spare my grammar and spelling. Vote , comment and share.
Give loads of comment. I am will soon announce my dream cast.
And now the actual story is about to begin.
So gear up!!
🥰