Chapter 19 Your Chair

Karanveer's POV

What the hell is going on with this idiot ? How did he even got the idea of it? Does he know the truth?

He definitely needs some leverage over me, after all we both have a cutthroat competition for the position claim.

I saw Naina, she was panicking. I held her hand to calm her down. If he says anything offensive about her today, I'll kill him.

I don't give a fuck to this hotel group then.

"You definitely hacked in the system that's why you know how weak it is.
Right Bhabi?"

I saw him smirking. If Naina wasn't holding me tightly, I would have slapped that smug from his face.

"What is your point Nakul?"

"I am just saying that hacking in our system is illegal. And that person is sent for...like 5 years in jail with a life long lawsuit. So bhabhi definitely took permission from the board to do it? Right Karan."

Fuckin' Asshole! He knows how to turn the table. Don't worry Nakul, you have no idea what we both have planned for you.

"Well my dear dever, I clearly stated that I REVIEWED the system, not HACKED or anything. Maybe you're ageing that's why you've hearing problem or maybe too immature to focus in an important meeting."

That's my girl! Naina smashed him with her words this time, confidently with a childish smile resting on her face. But it seemed like someone swept the ground beneath from that bastard's feet.

"Naina will brief everyone tomorrow for the redesigning of our security. You all are dismissed."

Everyone got out but that imbecile stood at the door with an angry smirk on his face.

"I know why you married her Karan. Wait for the right time for me to revel it."

Here comes the biggest hypocrite! The one called my Naina names, is going to reveal our truth.

Definitely an idiot. How did we even ended up as cousins?

"How's your nose Nakul? Do you want more like that on your whole body? Well me and Naina can do that all day!"

I heard a chuckle from her. I laughed too admiring her.

He walked out of the room without giving us a second glance.

Naina's POV

I was in my cabin trying to make new equations and algorithms for the new program. But I couldn't concentrate.

How did Nakul got the slightest idea about our deal?

Well who knows about it...me, Karan, Deepak and Shreya.

I and Karan hate Nakul. Shreya doesn't know him yet. Deepak...well he works here and is one of the shareholders.

He might has a chance to be doubted. But he seems to be loyal to Karan. Then who did it?

I can't take this anymore. I stood up and went towards Karan's cabin. I knocked it and heard to come in.

I opened the door and got in, but I felt he wasn't expecting me.

"Why did you knock?"

Ouch! That hurts man, you don't want me to even knock?

"I wanted to talk to you. I'm sorry, I should go.."

"I didn't mean that, I want to say that you should just barge in, kick the door out of hinges. It your office too."

No one had ever trust me blindly, indeed he wants a chance.

"So what to you want to talk."

He was sitting on his large chair working on his laptop kept on the mahogany desk.

His upper buttons were open and his sleeves were rolled up till his elbow.

He is gonna be death of me. Whenever I see him like this, I get butterflies in my stomach and my breathing gets faster.

What are you doing to me Karanveer?

"If you want to ogle me, you can sit down and do it."

I saw him smirking and my cheeks radiating heat.

"I want to talk about Nakul. How did he knows about us?"

Hearing his name he got alerted and signaled me to come closer.

"I've no idea, besides, I think you should access his system. We can get some info out of it."

He wants to hack his system... didn't think of that after Karan's experience.

"Are you sure you wanna do it Veer?"

"Absolutely."

Karanveer's POV

She stood beside me and started doing something on my laptop. She was leaning and her black hairs masked her face.

Some light reflected and her hairs turned in hazel. Her eyes reflected that some color.

She looks so beautiful without makeup. Even in a simple one piece, she carries it amazingly.

I pulled her by her waist and made her sit on my lap.

She squealed in surprise.

"What are you doing?"

"I made you sit, those heels would kill you."

"I can sit on a chair. You're not a chair."

I removed her hairs and kissed her earlobe.

"I don't mind being one. "

Her breathing stopped in realizing our close proximity.

"If you want me to hack without any casualty, let me concentrate...it would take a while.

"Okay... I'll sleep on my pillow then"

I snaked my arm on her waist tightly and rested my head on her back and relaxed inhaling her scent.

She so soothing. Even her hairs were relaxing me when few stands brushed my face.

I closed my eyes losing myself in that moment.

Few minutes later I heard Naina calling my name but I was too lazy for response.

I felt light pain on my head when she smacked her hand on it.

I woke up in irritation.

"When will you stop hitting me?"

"The day I'll die."

"That's not gonna happen soon."

"And you'll not make it happen... ever."

I smiled on her innocence, she has full faith on me.

"So what did you got?"

"I think it's an transaction done in his account recently...but I don't know what is it? Maybe you can figure it out."

I saw the screen and it surprised me what he did.

Bastard! How dare he do this?
My grip tighten in her waist in anger.

"What is it Veer?"

"The board is gonna kill him when they come to know what he did this time."

She was puzzled but I know she trusts me now.

Nakul is going out this time for sure.

____________________________________

How is it going? Please comment and tell your reviews. It would really help in improving this story.

Please vote if you like this chapter.

Stay tuned ♥️