Chapter 24 Divorce

Thank you for 2k reads...🥰♥️
______________________________________

Karanveer's POV

I was currently in the hospital outside the general ward completing all the formalities for Naina. She was in there getting stitched up again because I hit her hard on the wall and it reopened her wounds. She fell unconscious as she lost a lot of blood.   

All she is suffering because of me, my stupid rage, my insecurity and fear of loosing her to that ass head Nakul. 

I saw the formalities paper asking my  relation to her. 

Husband. Am I really her husband or a monster just like her father? 

I did the same behavior with her... didn't I ?

Maybe I can't become the man she wants.

I should leave her.

If I can't control my emotions towards her and I end up hurting her, it's better if I leave her.

She said herself that she wishes to die than being with me...so be it so.

I'll divorce her then. I can't become a monster.

But she needs to know my feelings. I'll tell her that I love her...but then I'll have to leave her.

Naina's POV

I woke up and found myself in the hospital. I was wearing the hospital gown...guess my dress was soaked in blood.

My palm was paining hard. I realized it was the blood drip attached to me. I was feeling weak too, I wasn't able to open my eyes properly.

Lights were piercing my sight like a needle does to a cloth.

Where is he? I found no one beside me. Mom, dad... Veer...where are all of them?

I gestured a nurse to call my guardian and she told me he was at the reception.

Probably he'll come in a few minutes.

My stitches would've opened up in few days for restitch. But what he did was wrong and I am not forgiving him soon.

How can he control me like that? It's my choice to talk to anyone I like. He can't forbid my meetings.

Possession is good, but over-protection is obsessive.

I'm his damn wife, he needs to trust me. I am not going to cheat on him or leave the man whom I love.

Yes...I do love him and he needs to know. We need to trust each other.

We can't be blinded with a mere stupid misunderstanding...he could do anything he wants too but needs to make a decision after hearing me.

He is not alone in this relationship, it's mine too. Both of us'.

I need to talk to him and clear this thing.

Karanveer's POV

A nurse told me that she was awake and said she wants to meet me.

Will I be able to look at her now?

I stood at the entrance of the ward not willing to go inside. I saw her weak, blood drip attached to her, because of me.

She gestured me to come towards her but I stood beside her bed. I can't touch her, what if I hurt her again?

She was still lying on the bed with a weak smirk on her face.

"Can you come close, my neck hurts. You're too tall for me."

Married to Mrs. Hacker (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें