Chapter 10 Our Home

Naina's POV

We are in the way to reach Karan's  house, correction our home now.

I was feeling a bit nervous about meeting his parents. What if they don't like me or don't accept me.

But the way he behaved few minutes ago with my father...I'm impressed. Indeed he won't make me feel bad by anyone , he would literally kill that person. I thought he would be quite like everyone, but no he fought for me .

No one has never stood for me before.

But I feel protected with him. He would never let anyone hurt me.

Wow! Never found these type of men before.

I don't know, but unexpectedly a soft corner in my heart for him was made. I don't know, why but I think maybe he is not that bad.

Maybe it's all my destiny, ours now.

A sudden brake bought me back to reality.

"Welcome to our home."

I heard him and got out of the car .
Maybe my sight is expanded or what, but I saw the biggest mansion of my dreams, with so much elegance in this.

"Let's get in, shall we? My parents are eager to meet their daughter in law."

He gave me a confident smile and started staring him. Why is he talking to me nicely?

I averted my eyes in rebellion, 'cause I can't have any hope from this loveless marriage.

We reached to main door which opened and revealed an middle aged couple. I recognized the man as his father, but the woman was not the same as the photo I saw in his wallet.

Strange, if she is the mother of Karan, then who was that lady in that picture?

Karanveer's POV

I saw her, she was giving my mother a confusing look. I don't know why but is definitely a curious one. She didn't responded to my sweet gesture, which I give rarely to my special people.

And here I was thinking I was being heartless.
I should probably introduce her.

"Mom, dad, this is Naina Sharma, my wife."

Naina bent towards both of them and touched their feet for blessings. I didn't know she has respect for elders. I am impressed!

"Did you see Karan, this is how elders are respected, not by being late for the ceremonies." My mother Meeta Sanghi scolded me by pulling my ear lightly.
Damn I missed her so much.

"C'mon my daughter, welcome to your new home and if Karan irritates or do something, you've full freedom to beat the hell out of him."

That's a warm welcome given by my father Abhiman Sanghi to his new daughter.

Hey I am your biological son, dad! So quickly you forgot me.

I saw Naina glowing in happiness. Maybe she didn't expected this, but I told them that we both were in love and those crap shits so that they could accept her.

God knows want would happen if they come to know the truth.

"You should both sleep now, we'll continue later. And please keep your voice down for your first night!"

How can my mom tease my wife like this! I mean seriously I won't have sex with her now!

Woah....where this thought even come from? Me and her...no.

I saw her blushing so much that maybe tomato is less red than her cheeks. She looks so cute when she blushes.

"You both can do whatever you want to and Naina, beta we have no rules in this house. Fell free to do anything."

"Yes...dad." She called him dad. I found a satisfaction in her voice when she acknowledged him like that. I didn't knew she was longing for a person to be truly called her father.

Don't worry, that man would never hurt you again...I promise.

They both departed towards their room and I took her in my room on the first floor.

I opened the door and she was impressed to see my clean dark blue themed room with a king sized bed in middle, a walk in closet in the left with a giant bathroom towards the right. A couch was there just in front of the bed.

"I didn't knew that a jerk could have a good taste."

Did she just called me jerk?

"Whatever Miss Loud, at least this room can protect our home from your loud voice." She shivered when I completed.

"I don't wanna have sex with you. Not now ,not ever!" She raised her voice a bit.

She took this meaning of my insult! She is so naive. Idiot.

"I really like quite girls for fucking not a sample like you."

"Shut fuck up Veer...I know what you want from me."

Did she gave a nickname?

"What did you just called me? "

"Ah..nothing I should sleep now. You should take the couch or floor or wherever you want to sleep."

She avoided me questions and slept on the bed. I've never anybody like this before.

I know she was not sleepy, but I want to sleep beside her.  I want to feel her... what's happening with me? Earlier I hated her and now I want to sleep with her? .

You're destroying me Naina.

__________________________________

What do you think? Karan is getting softer towards Naina. And did you liked his new nickname?

Don't be silent, hit me up in the comment section or DM me about your thought. Vote and share.

Toddles 🥰

Pls.... give me cast ideas!!!!!!!!