Chapter 26 Truth comes out

Naina's POV

It's been a month now and things between me and Veer are pretty good. Great actually.

I successfully built the security system in office and at home which makes me the sole controller of it. Now no one can break it or hack it unless it's me.

But Veer...my love.

He's been their with me for this whole time, not leaving me apart for a single moment.

In the morning he makes breakfast for us and then drives us to office. Even here at the office he frequently checks me and asks my well being almost every half an hour.

First it annoyed me but then I realized he is doing these things to make me happy. He is making all the efforts to make us both work.

We do have soft argument over reveling the truth about our marriage, but every time he ends up convincing me not to.

Almost every night we make out. He carefully places me on top him, so that my back won't hurt.

In short, he's being a darling as he promised...but I didn't do anything to show my affection to him.

I don't even ask him what he wants, he just does everything that I wish for. Even he gets to know from my face before I express him.

I need to do something to show that I also love him.

His birthday is coming up...but what does he do every year?

I should probably ask Deepak about it.

Karanveer's POV

It's my b'day next week and I want to make it special for Naina.

Yes it's my b'day...but I want to take her out somewhere. But I've no idea how she likes it?

I should call Shreya, she knows her better.

I dialed her cell and she acknowledged it as usual dramatically.

"Hi Jijaji!! What made you remind me??"

Why did I even call her at the first place?

I should've called Daksheeja instead.

"Hi Shreya. I want to talk to you about Naina..."

"If you dare touch her I'll kill you with my bare hands jijaji! "

What is up with my name?

"No...I want to take her on a date, but don't know what she likes...so if you can tell me..."

"Date! How romantic! Well she doesn't like expensive things...so keep everything natural."

Well I should get use to not completing my sentences, because she will always cut them.

Naina likes things to be natural. Well she isn't demanding.

"Okay...can you please elaborate..."

"Oh yes, if you even give her a piece of chocolate, she'll be happy. Go and make her see the world, she loves roaming in the night, but uncle Pradeep always confined her."

My blood boiled when I heard that asshole's name. That monster.

"Shreya if you knew about your uncle, why didn't you never protected Naina?"

She went silent this time hearing sternness in my voice.

"My father shut me in my room when I heard her shouting in pain. I wanted to help her, but my parents always scolded me for even thinking like that."