Chapter 42 Epilogue

Third person's POV

Naina was walking down the aisle wearing her heavy red bridal saree with Deepak, Shreya and Daksheeja beside her. All eyes were on her, but her's was stuck on his blue sherwani wearing man...his Karan.

They both were exchanging frequent glances and both were blushing as admiration for each other.

He was standing on the stage set up for the pheras to be done.

She reached the stage and he extended his hand as if promising for eternity, not to leave her.

"You look beautiful... Angrani."

He whispered in her ear making her gasp in shock.

"Oh my god! You know what finally Angraj means?"

"Yeah read it last night...just for you."

"Well Angrani is impressed Angraj!"

They both exchanged flower garland without further hassle and both Veer and Deeya came as the ring bearer.

Everyone clapped and cheered the moment they exchanged their rings and Karan gave a small peck on her forehead making her turn red.

The priest started their rituals and soon Karan tied the nuptial thread and marked her forehead with pious vermilion causing a lone tear of happiness fall from her eye.

Deepak performed the rituals that are done by the bride's father making Naina emotional and Abhiman and Anika cry reminiscing Vikram. Meeta watched the scene with pride in her eyes.

Karan wiped her tears instantly making her smile and stood up from the stage to take pheras around the holy fire.

And after seven pheras they both were each other's spouse again...making their bond unbreakable this time.

They both waved back to their family biding them farewell as Karan was taking Naina to a surprise place he had planned.

"Where are you taking me Karan?"

He blindfolded Naina with his hand and was making her walk in front. She was listening his direction but curiosity was eating her up.

"Here we are."
He whispered in her ear and removed his hand to make her see her surprise.

She was startled watching the scene in front her eyes.

They both were in the same room of the Sanghi palace where they both first fought...met and where she first slapped him.

The very start of their own story.

"So this your surprise for me?"

"Yes, the very own place where we began our life... we'll begin it again."

She smiled on him as he sat on the bed.

She lied down beside him on the bed and he followed the same.

Her hand was resting cupping his cheeks and his on her bare waist.

"I'm glad I met you Karan."

"I'm glad I met you too Naina."

"I'm glad that took my job away. God I never thought one day I'll say it!"

"I'm glad you hacked in my shares."

"I'm glad I married you."

"I'm glad that I'm married to Mrs Hacker."

"I love you Karan."

"I love you Naina."

And they reduced their distance by locking their lips not as an happy ending of their story...but as the happy beginning they always wanted.

And now they have one.

______________________________________

The end

______________________________________

I can't believe that this story is officially ended...😭 I feel so emotional. I never thought that I'll be able to finish it.

I feel like Karan and Naina are both part of my world now. Do you feel that too?

And say no more cliffhangers!

But thank you so much for reading and voting this story. Without your love and support this story wasn't possible. Thank you all my constant readers who encouraged me to write and update everyday.....Booksucker30 AnjanaNair757 Vaporeonwin creative_hook_  nayana_2607 prakruthi695 RosieVlog dark_knight_warrior tejeetaps sweetyveronica vedha_gupta CSBhavana Mahiiimaa Namitha anju_anju SmutyBangtan thank you for being in this journey with me.♥️

(Sry if I missed anyone...pls tell me on my DM , I'll add you too as Wattpad shows me the last voters only....😅🥰😉)

Last question- Do you want me to write more about them like as in oneshots or you want any sequel or spinoff of any character?

(Hope you like the above gif...😉😍)

Feel free to comment and vote on this chapter.

Thank you ♥️
Love you loads
Navya Jain

______________________________________

Married to Mrs Hacker
Started- 17 August 2020
Ended- 23 October 2020