Chapter 13 Relization

Naina's POV

"I really love him Naina...he is my life. Please talk to maa...make her realize she is ruining my life." Shreya cried resting her head in Daksheeja's lap.

I am sure one day Shreya would beat those Ekta Kapoor's serial by her drama.

I am currently at Daksheeja's house with my constantly crying Sissy.

I don't know the exact reason why did they broke the marriage...but they definitely blame me for coming home and ruining it. They say once a marriage is set, no one else in family could get married at that time. If this happens, the previous couple won't be happy.

At least they acknowledged me as their family!

Fucking stereotypical orthodox thinking!

I am sure this my father's doing and my mother would be weeping again .

Well she couldn't stood for own daughter, Shreya is just her niece.

I dropped Veer at home, and Deepak came to talk to him. Hope he is fine, and my Veer is in less pain.

What just I thought!

Karanveer's POV

"I know your marriage is just a cover, but I really love her and she is genuinely the first girl I was serious about."

Deepak is strong enough, but when comes to love...he is worst than me. The reason of this break up is useless, how could they blame Naina like that?

Those idiots should still live in Renaissance. Or even worst, Hitler should kill them.

Why do they interfere in there children's life even? When both Shreya and Deepak are happy with each other, then why the hell they want to built a wall of misconceptions?

"What should I say bro? If I loved someone, or even barely survive a night with her, I would've made her mine forever. Even fighting everyone."

"So that's what you're going to do with Naina?"

Is he mad? I meant love...but Naina, she is a nuisance. But I still remember her confession, was it even real? And I being a jerk didn't let her complete.

"C'mon Karan, at least you have to give this relationship a chance. You deserve it...don't be harsh on her. At least get to know her. She is not that bad"

"Get to know her? I just got to know her slaps...that's it . And a relationship started because of sheer revenge, is nothing but a lie!"

I screamed on him because he is an idiot! How could he even think of me of loving someone? He knows about her, but still he always reminds me how I became after she left me.

"Naina is not like her. She won't leave you, I have seen it in her eyes.
If you want to leave her...that's fine, but remember you and her won't have a difference in your acts."

Saying this he left, giving me space for thinking this.

Naina's POV

"What can we do now? You know our family doesn't give a bullshit about our life. Stop crying Shreya."

I consoled her but her crying was becoming beyond stopping.

"Think about it Naina, of you loved someone...and your family did this, what would you do?"

Daksheeja asked me seriously.

"I would've fought for what's mine, true love is worth for fighting. If I even care slightly of him, I could share my whole life with him."