Chapter 33 Reunion

Karanveer's POV

She was sitting in front if me, eyes lowered...she can't even look at me.

Then why is she back when she can't tell the reason of abandoning me.

Even dad was just glaring her. He wasn't speaking to her, but she was looking at dad, like pleading to forgive her.

"There's something I want to tell you Karan..."

"Why did you left us?"

I can't sit in front if her, I want to know her reason.

"I can't tell you..."

"Then go from here."

"Karan... she's your mother. Be in your limits."

Dad interrupted me...limits? Did she thought of it? And how could he be so calm to see his runaway wife?

"Karan I know I did a big mistake but I can't tell the reason right now...but please listen to me. You have to go somewhere."

She's my mother! Now I even loathe to call her that. And she wants me to listen?

What do you think I am?

"I am not going to do anything for you..."

"Karan shut up listen to her."

Why is dad being so protective towards her? He use to cry secretly when she left...he should be angry like me, but no...he seems like prepared for this moment.

Did he know about her before?

Well it seems like eternity when I last talked to dad properly.

She gave a piece of paper which she was clutching from the moment she came.

I saw it...it was some address of New York. Probably the outskirts of it.

"What is this?"

"Your answer to every single question would start from here."

I can't understand her.

"Why the hell should I believe you? What should I even do something for you?"

I raised my voice but he glared me to stop.

"If you'll go there, it would be for your own good. Whatever you lost, you'll gain there. For the first and last time... please do this. Please I'm begging you."

I saw a her emotional eyes which made my heart melt. Maybe I should do it. But what if she's lying?

"Go now son. I'll handle here."

Dad is asking me to go so maybe she is right. I should go there.

I gave both a last glance and went out to go home for packing.

Third person's POV

As soon as Karan departed, Abhiman shut the door immediately making Anika surprise.

"Why did you come now Anika...we talked about this."

"I can't see my son suffer anymore even they both should not be left in dark."

He was angry with her. She could mess up with his whole plan.

"We planned everything, then why are you ruining it?"

She was amused by him.

"What is fearing you Abhiman that your own son won't forgive you for what you've done?"

He huffed crossing his arms on his chest.

"I don't care about about his forgiveness, I did what was best for their security."

She smirked mocking him.

"You've no idea what you're doing Abhiman."

He came closer to her and whispered.

"Trust me, I did what was best for both of them. "

Karanveer's POV

I am currently at the address she gave me. It's a small modern hut built on the outskirts of the city, far away from the civilization.

How can anyone could live here?

There was no bell on the entrance so I knocked the door.

"Mom there's someone on the door!"

I heard a small child's voice from inside. That was so pleasant that I craved to hear it again. It would melt anyone when heard.

"See who is it and don't open if you don't know them!"

This voice sounded familiar, like hers...but it was echoing. Maybe I heard wrong.

The door pulled open but I saw a little boy maybe of 2 years standing in front of me in a cute little short and a tiny blue top.

He was so tiny that he had tip toe up to see me clearly, but I came down on my knee as I don't want him to struggle more.

He saw me wide eyed with amused expression. I studied him...her little black eyes reminded me of her.

He makes me feel so familiar. But who is this tiny kid?

He came closer and his expression changed from confusion to amusement.

"Mom see who is here!"

He jumped in joy and hugged me tightly while bouncing on me. I held him tightly so that he could not hurt him. He tip toed to reach my shoulder but scooched more down.

He looks so happy to meet me as if he was waiting for this day to come.

"I know you'll come and meet me."

His touch soothed me...it felt like I could break him with a little force.

"I always waited for you."
What is he saying? Why is he waiting for me to come?

"Veer, I told you not to open the door...why don't you listen to me?"

My eyes couldn't believe what I saw next. She was wearing her black jeans and over sized white top. Her frame was the same. But her hair were a bit longer...which made her look more beautiful than before.

Is this a dream? How can this be possible?

Her eyes saw me with same shock as mine. We both lost in looking each other as if time has stopped.

"Mom I know him...he is my Dadda!"

His voice brought me back reality.
Dadda... Did he called me that?
He is my son...my Veer.

I picked him up in my arms and stood up. He snuggled in my neck and snaked his little arms around me.

"Karan..." Her same voice called my name but with a shock in it.

"Naina."

How is this even possible? She was supposed to be dead. Even I wasn't able to find her.

And if she wasn't dead, where did she go?

She left me.

Why? What happened?

These questions spiraled in my brain.

This is going to be hell of a reunion.

______________________________________

Naina is back! But Karan is thinking she left him, making everything more complicated...also his mother and father, what are they up to?

Do comment and tell.
Vote if you like the chapter ⭐.

Suggestions, criticism, reviews and request open 🤗.

Stay tuned ♥️.