Chapter 9 Meeting In-laws

Karanveer's POV

Mrs and Mr Sanghi. This sounded odd for me 36 hours ago but now I have to deal with this till I get the CEO post.

God... Naina Sharma... what are you? Miss Loud, now my wife and my share holder. I need to deal with her for like forever? No... I can't.

The day I get my position, I'll divorce her. But she hated me too, right? I mean whenever I see in her eyes, I feel hatred for me.

Sometimes I feel for her too, I can't see her crying. It pains me to see her like this, why does she hate her father that much? And why did she regret to come back home?

She is indeed a mystery, which I intend to solve would lead to my cheeks sore by her slaps.

First of all I need to control her slapping and hitting, then her rage.

God knows one day I sleep at night and won't be able to see the day?
Well I love my life and if she barges in it, I'll kick her out.

After the signing, we both went to see her parents and tell them about us. First she was not happy when I suggested her to meet them, but she agreed... maybe because she doesn't want show her weakness.

Whatever!

So...Mr Pradeep Sharma and Mrs Avantika Sharma. What did you do that this defected piece as Naina was born?

Well that is the question I want to ask but I can't... obviously.

They both were at the engagement venue. I sensed Naina beside me. She was nervous. I can't take this anymore, I want get rid of this drama ASAP.  
I grabbed her hand and marched towards them.

Naina's POV

What does he think of himself? How dare he grabbed my hand?

Here I am thinking the ways to avoid my family and he is trying to wage an unwanted war!

Perfect, sure I'm dead today.

I saw my parents and uncle and aunt . They all were surprised to see my hand entangled in his.
I could sense my father cursing me . God please save me.

"Good evening everyone, I am Karanveer Sanghi. Probably you all know me. Well let's come straight to the point,  I married your daughter Naina and we wish your blessings for our bright future."

Bright future my ass! How could anyone sum up this type of critical situation like this?

No wonder why his staff has his fear.
Only simple rule - Say the thing loud and clear, doesn't matter what would happen.

I saw my mom, again crying in tears, aunt consoling her, uncle putting his hand on his head as if I am the sole reason of his fake headache, and my so called father full in rage...again.

And I have no idea, where the fuck are those love birds and Daksheeja!

"Like mother , like daughter. I use to ask myself not to loathe you, but now I have a perfect reason to do it. Listen the truth carefully, you are not my daughter, never was. Don't ever come back to your mother, else you know the consequences."

My eyes gave up and all tears came out of them. This is what I always wanted to hear all these years. The truth. How could anyone would disown there own blood?

And here I was thinking how to pacify them all. But no, doesn't matter, he disowned me but now my so called husband would torture me.

I saw my helpless mother. I know the consequences, she will get hurt if I don't go. I can't bear to see her like that.

I tried to stop crying, but I couldn't. No one had ever stopped my father the way he treated me. And maybe not now also.

I am helpless. What the hell did I leave Singapore? Why the hell I was born in this family? Why the hell my destiny is broken?

Karanveer's POV

Is this man a beast or something? How can he is so mean to her own daughter? That's why she is so mean to him. Suits him.

If my Naina was not crying I would killed this man and bury him now, but I can't leave her in this state. 

I have to do something.

"Mr Sharma, this no way to talk to my wife. Don't forget who I am and what I could do. Next time if you say anything to her or even glance at her, you have no idea what I could do to you and your family. Better be in your limits. Right now I respect you as my Naina's father, but after this night she is no one to you. And dare you lay any finger on her whenever she meets her mother. Am I clear?"

He was shocked so much as of someone snatched away his dignity.
I could see Naina sober up and tighten her grip with my hand as of being proud for defending her.

My Naina, sounds nice but would she agree to it or leave me just like she did?

What the fuck is up with me!

Naina started to depart signalling me to go with her but her mother stopped me.

"Keep her happy Karan beta."

I could sense Naina glancing my face for an answer.
How could I promise something I can't give her?

"I will, I promise."

Mrs. Sharma was happy and this made Naina satisfied with me.
We both walked away till the parking without separating our hands. Her luggage was already in my car's trunk . I opened the passenger door for her,  but she stopped and saw me with her red puffy eyes.

"Thank you for what you did inside. No one has ever done that for me."

"There nothing to thank me. You are my wife now. It's my job to protect you from anything or anyone."

She have a weak smile and settled inside.

What the hell did I just said! I wanted to hurt her with my words so that she couldn't dream of anything from me, but I can't use her vulnerable self to hurt her deeply.

God, I never felt this way for a girl before.

What is it?

______________________________________

What do you think? Want is happening to Karan? And also good news, I updated!!

I guess I am also loving Karan.
Jaisa bhi hain, Munda cute to hain😚😘
Do you think Naina should built some desire for them or keep no hopes??

Don't be silent pls comment vote and share my story. Also pls give your reviews.
Pls say what do you me to do next? Romance or action or drama? Coz upcoming are the Sanghis!!

And pls give your suggestions for the cast too

Also...pls subscribe my YouTube channel, I make amazing video edits of Marvel, the umbrella academy, Netflix movies like Kissing booth, work it,  fast and furious and lots of moree.....pls give a glance to it

Link is here below and in my Wattpad bio too, also my one of the edit is in the starting of this chapter.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS3-imUYKmjFrRaY-282ZUQ

Stay tuned!!🥰🥰😍🤩