Chapter 29 New Morning

*Smut ahead. Read on your own risk.
______________________________________

Third person's POV

Karan kissed Naina passionately, picking her small fragile frame in his strong big arms placing her on the bed without breaking their kiss.

His large frame towered on her small body leaving no space between them.

His lips trailed down on her neck gripping her small waist tightly with his giant hands. She moaned loudly and grabbed his hairs lightly.

His hands traveled towards her soft bosom and his hand lightly cupped her right one. A loud gasp escaped her mouth alerting him.

He stopped and saw her scared eyes, lowering with each second of his gaze.

"Tell me to stop...or I'll loose control."

His voice was lowly husky which was enough to convince her.

"Then loose control."

She grabbed his hoodie and undressed him slowly, throwing his hoodie on the floor. She was hesitant to touch his hard abs and his sculpted body, but he took her hand and placed it on his left peck...on his heart.

"I am all yours Naina."

His eyes were full of love and admiration which made her kiss him softly.

His hands traveled down to her waist picking her kurti as he ascended above without breaking their kiss.

He left her only in her bra, throwing the garment on his hoodie.

She felt embarrassed with her naked body first but his kisses moved towards her heaving breasts making her breathing stop with every touch.

His hands got her back and unhooked her bra without any difficulty.

He started to pull it out slowly without breaking his kisses on her new reveling skin. He threw her bra in any direction as he was mesmerized to see his love's beauty.

"Your beautiful."

He cupped her left breast hard and attacked her right one with his mouth. Teasing her nipple with his teeth lightly made her moan loud and clench his back tightly with her hands.

He did this with her right boob and kissed her belly button hard making her body experience the whole new genial effect .

He started to unbutton her jeans and unzipping it. He pulled it and she felt as if soft silk feels on the skin when touched.

She was left naked lying on the bed and he was memorizing her body.

He kissed her mound cupping both her breast hard and leaving her moaning louder than before. It was enough for turning him on.

He unbuckled and unbuttoned his jeans, stripped leaving her gasping while seeing his big and hard manhood.

She gulped imagining it in her body.

"I'll be gentle I promise." She nodded in assurance.

In no time she felt him inside her...she was so tight for him.

She clenched the bed sheet while experiencing this and he didn't move so that she could accustom his size.

When he found her comfortable he started to thrust lightly making a lone tear escaping her eyes.

He started to kiss her lips lightly to reduce the pain and slowly increased the pace.

Her pain was replaced with undeniable pleasure in no time, she wrapped her legs on his moving torso.

Whole night they made love and slept in each others arms smiling for one thing ...they are complete now. One soul but two loving lives.

Karanveer's POV

I woke when I heard birds chirping and sunlight piercing through the curtains.

I felt some weight on my shoulder. She was sleeping with her half body on me. She looks pretty worn out...guess I was a lot rough on her first time.

But she's glowing...even in her sleep. How does she manages to look so beautiful?

I saw her bare scared back and covered it with the blanket. No one can see her like this unless it's me.

Her hands were hugging my naked torso and mine were at her back.

A strand of hair fell on her serene face...I tugged it back behind her ear gently not to wake her, but her eyes flutter open.

I kissed her forehead and then her earlobe.

"I didn't mean to wake you up." I whispered in her ear and she blushed looking at me.

"Good morning to you too husband."

She snuggled more towards me and my grip even tightened.

She must be in pain, her lower stomach must be hurting her bad.

"Are you feeling any pain?"

"A little." She clenched her stomach while saying.

I feel bad now...how couldn't I not go easy on her? Fuck...I made her first time worst time.

"I'm sorry for being that hard. You stay here I'll bring a hot water bag."

I was getting up but she held my hand weakly.

"Can we stay like this for a little more?" She was pleading me not to go...how could I deny her.

We both again settled in the same position and I started to comb her hair with my fingers while she made circles on my abs with her thumb.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes...I feel so good. I feel completed. Thanks for doing that Veer."

"Thanks for coming in my life Miss Loud."

"That's the name you call me!"
She got up immediately and faced me with her fake angry face.

"It's a good name right?"
I leaned in to kiss her but she backed out.

"Why aren't you letting me kiss you?"

"We both haven't brushed."

I chuckled on her answer.

"First time I kissed you like this only so shut up and lemme do it."

I grabbed her neck and leaned closer, even she didn't rebuked more and we kissed passionately.

We needed this. Her soft lips perfectly fitted in mine as if made for me only.

I sucked her lower lip which made her mouth open. I grabbed the opportunity to explore it with my tongue, which makes her moan every time.

She broke the kiss and we rested our forehead on each others.

"I love you Naina."

"I love you Veer."

She again kissed me softly.

There's no one in this world who could I love like this.

I love her and I promise to protect her with my life...from anything or anyone that's coming.

______________________________________

This is first time I wrote like this. Please do tell me how it was...I really do suck in romance.

So...they finally did it!! ♥️🥳

Special thanks to vedha_gupta for proof reading this chapter.😘

Do comment and vote ⭐.

Suggestions, criticism,reviews or request open 🤗.

Stay tuned...for the 🤫 Naina🤫 Karan🤫hate🤫love🤫......

I won't reveal so soon...😚.

Stay tuned ♥️