Chapter 27 Evil Forces

Karanveer's POV

How the fuck did he got these photographs and all the information about us.

This the right time for him to make me quit my shares just like my dad did years ago.

But he should know one thing, I am not my dad and this idiot is going down today!

"Tell us all about your marriage brother."

He was smirking hard and challenging for a fight right here.
If Naina didn't held my hand, I would've killed him here.

How dare he is trying to destroy my ambition and my love life.

But I remembered what he did with the company...if I go down, so does he.

"How can I tell someone about my truth, when you yourself are full of lies."

Everyone in the room were puzzled when I said that. Even he became a bit insecure hearing me.

"What do you mean?"

Now I was smirking...he is so fucked up now. I stood up and tied my suit, switched on my laptop and showed everyone the transaction he made.

He was terrified watching the bank receipt...but everyone confused, even Gagan uncle himself.

Naina gave me confident nod to start.

"Two months ago, Nakul did a deal with a construction company for about 300 crores that was even acknowledged by our hotel group, but he made the deal for 500 crores under our name only. Those 200 crores were taken more but it does not exist in our records...but they surly rest in one of Nakul's forged bank account whose receipt you all could see on the screen."

He was dripping sweat and gulping in fear.

If looks could kill, Gagan uncle would've buried him right here only. Maybe he doesn't know what his dear son did this time.

I may have hidden the truth, but he has embezzled with our hotel group.

If he would get a punishment, he would be thrown out.

"What is this Nakul! I didn't raise you to steal money from your own group!"

Gagan uncle screamed on him loudly making everyone quite from gasping.

"You know the consequence, don't you!"

His eyes lowered in shame but he saw Naina with hatred. I came in front of her blocking his sight.

No one can hurt her under my watch.

"Gagan please control your emotions." One of the elder member tried to pacify him, but no one could stop what was coming next.

"As he embezzled in our group, making money under Sanghi name, we need to take away his shares and power, and make him a normal board member as he is part of the Sanghi family. Thats's his genetic privilege we can't take."

The board members made the announcement making Gagan uncle walk out in shame leaving Nakul infuriate in regret.

I was so happy...at last this pest is out of my way. Now only I am the heir... Sanghi hotel group is all mine.

I could finally fulfill my father's wish, which he couldn't... becoming the CEO.

"So about your marriage..." My dad started but was calm and composed, not being an ass head like his father.

"Dad it's all my fault, I made him marry me."

What! Naina is taking all my blame. Well I was the one who made her do that. She can't bear the consequence alone.