Chapter 14 First Kiss!

Naina's POV

I woke up in the morning and snuggled harder on the soft pillow like thing. The warmth was so comforting that I didn't got any nightmares last night.

Wow! Didn't see that coming.

As I was opening my eyes, I felt something getting tighter around my waist. What is this?

I got a clear vision now. My head was resting on his shoulder, and I was snuggling towards his hard chest.
His arm was wrapped around me, preventing to let me go.

I studied his face, he looks so peaceful and handsome when asleep. No one could say that he is heartless or arrogant. He was sleeping so close that his breathing was fanning my forehead. I noticed that my hands were resting on his torso. I was practically hugging me, asking him to protect me from those dark demons I experience every night.

But not from now on, I have full faith that he'll become my shield.

I saw that he had creasing lines on his forehead, I drew my thumb over it and he relaxed.

Who wouldn't want to wake up like this? If he was mine, I would love him till eternity. 

But no, we are just a fake couple.
Nothing could change this truth.

"Like what you see." He said fluttering his eyes open. I lowered my eyes in embarrassment. My  cheeks were raging fire now. How couldn't I notice he was awake all this time.

"I want to wake like this everyday."

He brought me closer with my waist and pulled my chin to see him eye to eye.

I felt different, this wasn't any insult or any hatred...those eyes were softer now. His ruffled hair were giving him a sexy look.

"I like when you blush." His husky voice was hypnotizing me. My heart was beating so fast that it could burst anytime. It wasn't beating for fear, but for something more...something unexpected.

I want more from him, not his shares or his name.

He brushed his thumb on my lips and his sight was fixed with fear, as if not stopping this moment.

He came closer that our nose touched. I lowered my eyes so that he could understand to stop.

But instead of leaving me, he grabbed my hairs bringing me closer and crashed my lips hard.

Karanveer's POV

I don't know what got into me, but I can't stop this craving now.

The way she was looking at me was enough to turn me on, leaving all the grudges behind.

I don't care what she wants or what she thinks right now, but this is first time my heart wants someone so badly.

And my heart has this little hope, that she wants the same. It's my chance to step forward.

Fuck my brain, I really need you Naina.

I kissed her hard but she wasn't reciprocating. Maybe it's her first kiss.

I was hard...pouring all my emotions to her. She was in shock, but her hands traveled from my torso towards my neck pulling me tighter.

That's my girl! I was smiling in pride as if I achieved any Forbes' businessman of the year.

Well one day I'll get that too, with she beside me . I feel like I conquered the whole world in this kiss.

Previously I kissed girls just to impress and fuck them. But she seems fragile, both from outside and inside.