Chapter 16 Meeting or War?

Naina's POV

I saw Veer, grilling in anger when Nakul kissed my hand. Serves him right.

I entered the premises with him clenching my hand tightly...almost crushing. He needs to calm down.

Honestly... I am a bit scared now. He always looses his senses in rage, last time I lost my job and got married.

I have no idea what this time would lead too.

"You should loosen your grip a little. My hand is hurting." I whispered in his ear tip toeing to reach it.

Perks of being short!

He glanced at me, I noticed that I was standing too close that our nose was almost touching.

His eyes were showing concern now, anger faded. Didn't knew that my effect on him would change him drastically.

For a moment I skipped my beat, maybe I was overreacting in the car. I should give him a chance...maybe.

"Sorry." He lowered his vision and left my hand instantly.

We started walking again till the board room, receiving greetings from the staff. They all lowered their eyes and bowed a little in front  of Veer and left his way.

Indeed he is scary. I caught Nakul ogling me and so did Veer.

Nakul seems good...but why does Veer gets angry even with his presence. His height and physic is alike Veer, but he doesn't has the charismatic personality like Veer.

After all, Karanveer is  just the only one sample on this planet.

He grabbed my waist tightly in possession and took me aside.

He stuck me on the wall lightly placing both his hands on my waist tightly, trapping me from leaving him.

He leaned closer , with every single moment my heart was pacing speed. What is he going to do now?

Kiss me again?

My breathing got faster when he kissed my earlobe.

"Listen to me very carefully..." he started in his husky voice.

How could I listen carefully when you are distracting me like this?

"Stay away from that Nakul. He is my first cousin, but he is just hungry for power. You won't get to know when he used you...."

His eyes were stuck on my lips and his thumb was rubbing my jawline.

"And I won't risk what's mine..."

Before I could push him he grabbed my neck and crashed my lips roughly.

His pelvis blocked my legs from falling on the ground. I felt his manhood between my legs.

God...he is so desperate for me!

He left my lips, leaving me breathing hard. One day he is going to give me an Asthma attack !

"Why...did you..do that?"

"Coz..I wanted ..too!"

He gave me the answer mocking my tone!

I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him closer. He was amazed by my act.

I started rubbing his lips with my thumb. His eyes were sparkling in desire that I'll kiss him.

"Do you want more?"

"There was my lipstick on your lips."

I pushed him and he saw me in horror as if I slapped him hard.
I started laughing watching him like this and walked away.