Chapter 4 Not Welcomed

Naina's POV

"Papa!" I exclaimed watching his surprised self. I wiped my tears and gave him a weak smile.

"Don't you dare call me that! You are not my daughter!" He shouted which brought my mother, uncle and aunt in the scene with Shreya being shocked with her spoiling engagement.

My dad wasn't happy to see me, obviously. And my mother can't say anything to him, the women who couldn't protect her own daughter was the only person who sent me to Singapore for stopping this daily drama.

But alas like I am back, drama is too.

"Why did you came back from Singapore? To again disrupt my reputation!" And friends the show is on! With my family all the guest gathered in a circle to witness this free of cost daily soap. Why have to pay telecom company if you could witness a Ekta Kapoor type show live!

My mother as usual crying with my aunt sympathizing her, my uncle standing head bent in shame with Shreya clutching her head with this drama and all the guest gossiping, whispering and some even eating starters while enjoying my insult.

God I was better crying because of Karan than facing this man...my father.

"Answer me you slu.." He was louder this time but I was unbreakable now after all these years. Before he could complete I interrupted him.

"Pap..Mr Pradeep Sharma, can you be quite for a damn moment and respect your niece's engagement ceremony. We can continue this daily soap in our hom...your house. So cut the crap up and let these guest enjoy the food not your drama."

He was aghast now. Why wouldn't he be? A stereotypical man just thinking how to maintain his reputation would surely shut up.

"And answer to your question, I am here to attend my cousin's wedding not taking part in any family feud."

His expression was priceless. If he could throw me out of his life, why can't I. He should know I am not that 18 year old, I am damn 23, pretty mature and dangerous now.

I walked towards him and whispered in his ear.

"Walk away from my way or else you want me to show your dirty secret to your wife and your brother which is hell worth reputation!" I smirked saying the last part become I know what he would do, he is worthless in front of me.

He walked away and also the guest were also going to there seats.

I walked towards Shreya who was glaring me.

"What? C'mon Phagi I controlled the situation."

"Whatever, you are my bridesmaid now and you are gonna serve me this whole wedding. It's your punishment for causing that scene."

I yawned dramatically and she rolled her eyes.

"Give me a break sis, and who is the unlucky boy?"

She took my hand and lead me towards a tall pale specky guy who was wearing royal blue sherwani and also who was giving me all Robert Pattinson vibes.

She stopped me in the way and he turned giving me a cute smile.
He extended his hand and introduced himself.

"Hi I am Deepak."

Karanveer's POV

She exited from the room leaving me in deep rage. I saw her rucksack , initially I wanted to fire it up but that would ruin this room . So I went outside in the lobby and called Nic.

"I want her information now!" I shouted at top of my lungs because now I was restless. I want to know what the hell was she boasting about. She doesn't know my power. I could ruin her in a snap of a finger.

I reached the venue and found a man screaming on her. Probably he is her father. Well I must say, now I got know where she got the quality of making a scene .

Like father, like daughter.

But I sensed some uneasiness on his face. He was afraid after she spoke something in his ear. I have spent my nights with so many women, but no one I ever found to be so intimidating.

I wasn't , but she made her father threatened. And the way she was answering him was so disrespectful.
I couldn't imagine to talk with my father like that.

Now I am confused, I have a plan to avenge my insult, but what could she do after that?

Never mind, I don't have to feel anything from her.

I saw her introducing to Deepak. She was smiling after meeting him. I never do notice girls, but Miss Loud has a pretty contagious smile. 

I saw Deepak waving me to come, and she noticed, bringing a frown on her face.

I was a having a urge to see her smile again. After all , I just saw her anger and cry...maybe because of me.

I marched towards them and stood beside her. She moved her head towards opposite direction.

Totally drama queen!

"Hey Naina, meet my brother from another mother, Karan."

He introduced me to her, unknown about are quite unexpected intro.

"Yeah I met him few minutes ago. He helped me with the room and luggage." She said emotionlessly but giving me a intense glare.

"But why did he helped you in that? I guess the staff is capable of doing that..." He defended me but she cut him.

"Unless that's the only job he has here, besides being totally a dick , screaming and accusing false allegations ."

Damn, she is so outspoken!
She has no idea who I am!

Deepak gave a puzzled look and Shreya enjoying the scene.

"I have no idea what happened between you two , but you know who he is right?" He was worried for her but she is Naina...after all.

" No, who the hell he is? Looks like someone got rich father."
She blurted.

But her expression changed when she heard him next.

"He's the owner of the palace."

Her were eyes popping out in shock and she was clearly in awe.

"What the fuck!" I heard her mutter under her breath.

"Hi Naina!"

I saw a healthy girl with medium built dressed in an pink evening gown coming towards her with a bright grin on her face.

"Daksheeja!" I heard Naina acknowledge her.

That girl came towards Naina and she held her arms expecting a warm hug, but instead that Daksheeja slapped her hard.

She couldn't recover my shock and again she got one.

That is why they say, karma hits back!
______________________________________

Fourth part out now!! Please vote comment and share. I present you with my idiot matchmaker friend
Daksheeja creative_hook_ .

This idiot jerk is trying getting me hooked with this boy I totally loathe. But she is still on my nerves sometimes.
Never mind.

Gear up for upcoming drama and Naina action with Karan's own war!