Chapter 21 Her identity

Read author's note at the end, it's important.
______________________________________

Karanveer's POV

"We need to figure out who did this, Veer."

My head was resting on her lap and she was my ruffling hair, relaxing my tension lying on our bed.

If she wasn't here today...mom would've burned me alive, but she talked to mom and now she is resting with dad in their room.

I closed my eyes and snuggled more towards her stomach. Her tension was justified, but I know how to deal with it.

"Don't worry...get ready for our reception. Remember?"

"Here I am worried for you and you are thinking of our reception? Mom and I thought to cancel it."

What...no! If they do that, we won't be able to find the real culprit behind the fire, and I don't want to disclose my plan to anyone...it would compromise their security.

I can't tell Naina or either of our parents.

If we have a reception, the culprit would come to see my condition. And I know who is that someone.
But I need proof.

Someone destroyed our home security to enter our mansion. It was all same as office's which Naina broke.

Maybe I should ask for her help.

"Hey, police said that someone destroyed our security to get in the mansion. Can you check it?"

"Now?"

I nodded and sat beside her passing my laptop to her.

"Security is same as the office's that you broke."

"Then it would be easy to access it."

She continued typing different programs for a few minutes but after few minutes I sensed tension towards her.

"What happened Naina?"

"This is incredible, the security is awesome."

What is she saying? If it's good then why was she able to hack it? Why it was destroyed then? I am confused.

"Naina... please explain it clearly." I asked her calmly and she started showing me the screen.

"Okay, I broke into your system and hacked in your shares, but I didn't destroy it. But someone destroyed your system temporarily for few minutes inserting a worm to come inside the house and fire the room. This system is so advanced from its time that makes itself indestructible, but I don't know how...I can change it. These equations and programs seems familiar to me. It's like someone built it only to change by me. "

"This is so strange. It's so unpredictable."

I am trying to change this system for last 3 months but every single programmer said the same thing, it's unchangeable, indestructible.

But Naina...she can change it. How?

Maybe it's time for it, she should make a new system immediately. I can't risk my family anymore.

"Naina how fast can you create a new system? Built it quickly, I can't risk our lives anymore."

She cupped my face and kissed my forehead then smiled shyly, blush covering her face.

"Don't worry your highness Angraj, building this program is my first priority. I'll do it ASAP. We're in this together."

My smile barged my worries. She understands me completely, even looking at me. She knows how to calm me down.