Chapter 6 Revenge

Karanveer's POV

What the hell just happened? Did she slapped me again? And now in front of my own staff!

She threatened me for death. I know she was looking hell a scary girl, but doesn't matter she just lost a job and definitely find a new one.

But my respect won't get another chance. She wants violence, I'll give her the unexpected. I won't her physical, buy emotionally she will loathe herself now.

"What the hell happened here Karan!" I heard Deepak shouting behind my back with a over worried Shreya beside her. 

God they make hell of a drama club.

"Why did she slap you now... God your lip is bleeding." He said worryingly and examined my face.

I didn't notice that I was bleeding. No one has ever touched me and this Miss Loud made me bleed.

I underestimated her. She is a wild cat... I must say her emotional temper has control issues.

My staff was watching me in awe which made my blood boil. She is gonna pay for this.

"What! The show is over. Get back your asses to work!"

I shouted at top of my voice. Now they would think how weak I am that a little girl made me bleed.

"Hey you bastard , that's no way to talk to them. They could turn against you. " Deepak saw me with his bloodshot angry eyes.

What the hell is everyone being angry with me? Okay if Miss Loud is, maybe it's justified. But now him. I noticed his fiance getting worried seeing his angry side.

" My marriage is in a week, so better clean up the mess you have created else I will throw you out of this palace!"

"Who the hell are you to throw me out of MY palace?! " I was getting loud and impatient with each and every word.

"Don't forget I am a Business partner with your hotel group and that's why I have this right. "

He boasted about this and I was clearly standing to punch his vampire teeth.

Shreya sensed it and eased us both while separating him by giving him a chore and leaving me in my raging thoughts.

Naina's POV

I was back in the room where it all started. Because of this room I am in this mess. Merely in last 6 hours, I was called a slut, I showed my father his place, tried to apologize to an arrogant jerk and now lost my freedom, my job.

Where the hell coming back to India  thought came in my mind?

I am crying mess. He took my job, I gonna take his now. Owner of the palace...pauper on the street.

I wiped my tears and switched on my laptop. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I started getting access to the hotel's WiFi network.

God, such a poor security system they have. Even a 10 year old can crack it, access the mainframe and bypass there security. I was in there server now.

In there, means I can control their any hotel in any place from anywhere.
You messed with a wrong girl jerk. She is gonna burn you to hell now.

I searched for his information and got it as he is practically owner of this hotel.

Okay now...stats coming up.

Total - 100% shares
Karanveer Sanghi- 23 % shares
Nakul Sanghi- 23% shares
Gagan Sanghi- 8% shares
Deepak Sharma - 10% shares
Unknown- 25% shares
Company holding- 11% shares

I don't know who is this Nakul Sanghi and Gagan Sanghi , but it's very strange... The highest shareholder is unknown? I mean the family is the one who holds the shares and so the board, I sense something fishy is going in this group.

Didn't know that soon to be brother in law is also a holder.

Now it's time, to initiate my plan.
Karanveer Sanghi....get ready for your death.

Karanveer's POV

I can't take this anymore. I need to go home to calm my fucking mind, or else I'll burst out now, on anyone.

And I know my temper is more off control.

I reached my car on the entrance and cleaned my lip with my white handkerchief.

This girl is crazy. If one day her brain screws loosens, she would definitely kill someone and then be in life imprisonment.

Why I am getting a feeling that the someone is none other me?

Whatever I need to get her out of my mind before I become like her.

I was going to sit in my car but then Nic gave a call and the broke the news that swept my feet from the ground.

"Sir did you just made Ms Naina Sharma the co - holder of your 23% shares and also a active board member of the Sanghi hotel group?"

I wasn't able to digest the news because only one word was blurting from my mouth in a scream.

What the Fuck!

"Naina!!!!"

Naina's POV

I heard him screaming from outside and saw his raging self from the window.

He was marching towards my room now getting a confused glance from his staff, as he was acting like a mad man who wasn't given his correct medications.

Now... Let the game begin.
You started it , but my rules would be followed.

3,2,1... And my door burst open with hinges tugging away from the wooden door , landing with a thud on the white marble floor.

I saw him angry...well I am use to it.

I gave him my innocent look as if I don't know anything. I saw Deepak and Shreya reaching behind him too.

He looks murderous giving me chills but I pretend to know nothing.

He only said one thing which made me regret my previous actions.

"You've ruined both of our lives."

______________________________________

So guys....my little late update, as I am having my exams and practicals. God they both suck, but I'll update in the coming week.

Also...the twist on which is story is based is finally started. So buckle up for this rollercoster ride.....coz a lot of action is going to take place between Naina and Karanveer.

Also please vote comment and share and please give me your honest review for my chapters.