Genius

Osamu POV
-
"So uh you think that's the girl Oikawa warned us about?"
"What do you think, of course it is."
I rolled my eyes looking at my brother who still, like the other guys in the class, was stunned.

"Didn't he say to stay away from her? Now she's coming to the game later and she's going to tutor us at her house!"
"You don't think I heard that whole conversation?! How dense are you?"
"I'm not dense!"

Astumu protested while the fangirls watched us bicker with each other.

'They're so cute'

'I can't believe there's two of them'

'One for each of us!'

'They're so hot'

I heard as we walked past the practically drooling girls to get to Chemistry.

-

"Ah there you two are, I need a pair to pick up (y/n) for the experiment. She's already completed the 6 page essay for you both in advance, she was informed about her homework prior to her coming here."

Mr.Smith ushered us both over to his desk where (y/n) was standing beside him relaxing with her hands behind her back.

"I hope you both don't mind, I promise I won't be a problem for you. I just prefer the essay compared to the actual experiments."
She said to us with a small smile tugging on her lips, I hit Astumu in the back to get his attention again.

"It's fine, thank you."

I said dragging Astumu back to our seats before the fangirls could get here.

"Oikawa wasn't lying, she's amazing. But what the hell?"
"What the hell what?"

He said looking at me before glancing back at (y/n).

"What the hell as in how?"
"How what?"
"Well, first of all how are we related, and second how is that even possible."

*smack*

He hit me with a notebook in frustration since again he couldn't have his usual outbursts in class either.

"Look we can figure it out later, just make sure the fangirls don't kill her first."
He said pointing to the fangirls who were glaring at (y/n) but those glares soon faded.
She was now laughing with the girls, they didn't look mad at all.

"What the fuck."

-

(Y/n) POV
"No I literally love your hair, you look stunning."
I complimented Yui, since she and her two other friends Kirian and Kathy were all glaring at me before.

"Aw seriously? I didn't expect you to be so nice!"
Yui said smiling and laughing with me, this time it didn't seem as fake as before.

"You too Kathy and Kirian, I'm honestly jealous of your guys hair. I swear you all are like models."
I praised hoping they would leave me alone, I could feel their glares on me all through math and in the halls.

"I really like this girl Yui! She's so sweet!"
Kirian praised me now pulling me into a hug, I squeezed her back since I had been told I give the best hugs.

"Thank you, you all are too sweet to me. I'm so happy I met you all, you're honestly a ray of sunshine compared to Aobajohsai girls."
They all flushed red now before Mr.Smith ushered them to sit down, they hugged me once more before they went into the classroom next to us.

I walked over to the table with the twins and another guy had shown up.

"Hey I don't think we've met before, I'm (y/n)."
"My names Kita, it's nice to meet you too."

He had silver hair but it wasn't as dark as Osamu.
It was a lighter grey, and to say the least he looked very annoyed with the twins.

"I hear you've made quite the impression on your first day."
Kita smiled at me as I sat beside Astumu, both Kita and Osamu sat in front of us.

"I have? I didn't exactly notice. I've mostly just been turning in homework and such that I did yesterday."
I shrugged not really knowing what else to say to him.

"I see, well I hear you're going to be watching the game between us and Aobajohsai today as well."
Kita said while he got his books out, the twins did the same quickly and both seemingly trying to avoid talking to me.

"I am, I wanted to see Oikawa and Iwaizumi again. They've been my best friends for years."

'More than friends'

Astumu said under his breath seemingly thinking I couldn't hear him.

"No, no, I was never more than friends with anyone in that school. Oikawa isn't exactly my type, plus his fangirls are viscious. Yours aren't nearly as bad."
I smiled seeing both of the twins faces drop at my words.

"Wait you knew they were fangirls of us?!"

Osamu whisper yelled at me while Astumu just sat there with his jaw open.
"Well yea obviously, they wouldn't have been glaring at me so much when I sat by you both if they weren't. My best friend is Oikawa, I think I would know when someone is a fangirl or not."

They both let out an 'oh' as the teacher dismissed us to start the experiments.

"You guys aren't much for talking I guess."
I said standing up and grabbing some goggles for all of us before sitting down, Kita grabbed the other materials.

"Not much for talking? Normally these two don't shut up."
Kita chuckled while he started mixing two chemicals together.

"You guys can talk with me you know? I'm sure Oikawa probably said something before to make you guys hate me or something. He hates it when I talk to other guys."

"N-no he didn't."

Astumu finally spoke up though it was sheepishly since he was rubbing the back of his neck.
"I'm surprised, he normally does that since he gets jealous of when I hang out with other guys. He's so over protective."
I huffed getting up to help Kita with mixing the chemicals together.

"He said you were dangerous somehow."

Osamu finally said while he took down some notes on the chemicals we were mixing.
"Dangerous? I don't see why he'd say that one."

I giggled a bit and watched Osamu blush slightly.

"Well it wasn't exactly that, he kinda just mentioned you."

"Huh sounds like him, can you guys do me a favor and kick their asses today? He really needs his ego checked."

"We will, don't worry about that."

Osamu said confidently now looking at me with a sly grin.

-