Seijoh

(Y/n) POV
-
"Well make yourselves at home, the guys from Seijoh should be here soon since their practice is ending in like 10 minutes I think."

I finished as everyone got somewhat comfortable around the living room.
This included most of them spreading out on the floor.
Kita and Aran were on two different arm chairs while I plopped down beside Atsumu on the couch.

"Just couldn't stay away from me now could you?"
He purred as I rolled my eyes looking at the twin.

"Couch is more comfortable than the floor you just happened to be here."
I teased watching him grin at me.
After a few minutes of socializing between the team I put on a movie since they all seemed to want to just relax now.

*Ding*

Picking up my phone I saw it was Oikawa.

Oikawa-
we're almost to your place

Me-
the Inarizaki guys are here too
I'd assume you brought the rest of the team?

Oikawa-
they're all whining without
you so yes of course I did ;)

Me-
we'll better have em
play nice with these guys

Oikawa-
they will it's fineeee

Me-
that includes you too -_-

Oikawa-
so mean ;-;

Me-
just get over here you nerd

Oikawa-
IM NOT A NERD!!

Me-
you are tho

Oikawa-
AM NOT

Me-
are too

The door bell rang and I immediately sprang up from the couch to get it.
Upon opening the door I was a very excited team with a fairly annoyed captain.

"Am not."
"Are to."
"Am not."
"Are to."

"Shut it you two."
Iwaizumi finally said breaking up our little argument.

"Well as I told Oikawa here, play nice all of you."

I said smugly looking at the rest of Seijoh who all nodded as they walked inside.

Issei and Watari were easily able to strike up a conversation with Aran now sitting beside him on the floor.
Hanamaki and Ren knew each other already so they began talking sitting at the kitchen table.

Suna, Kindaichi, Michinari, and Kunimi were able to keep a fairly stable conversation even though non of them really talked much.

This left myself, the twins, Kita, Iwaizumi and Oikawa.
Iwaizumi and Kita were talking with each other, Kita was sat in his chair with Iwaizumi relaxing back against it.

I plopped back down next to Atsumu much to his pleasure since Oikawa gave him a glare before sitting down beside me.
Osamu was just scrolling through his phone while he laid down on the other wing of the couch.

"Come here Angel."

Oikawa said tugging me into his lap with a small smirk adorning his lips.
Atsumu kept his usual smirk but it did seem to irk him slightly seeing this.

"You sure yer both aren't dating?"
Atsumu finally said looking at the both of us with a glare.

"Nope, hes still not my type."
I giggled watching Oikawa roll his eyes at me and Atsumu loose his glare.