Late night

(Y/n) POV
-
"I never thought you'd do that for a party."

Atsumu said while we all relaxed after eating.
He had given me his jacket since I didn't want to be stuck wearing just the bunny suit the whole time, much to the dismay of both teams.

"I was drunk okay? Plus at least it's not as bad as Oikawa having his-"

"NOPE THAT DIDNT HAPPEN!"

Oikawa yelled causing everyone else to laugh, we all decided to watch movies.

"ShityKawa we both know that definitely happened."

Iwaizumi chuckled while he got up to get water from the kitchen. 
Everyone was mostly spread out on the ground or in various chairs.
Atsumu and I were basically cuddling on the couch.
Oikawa and Iwaizumi were on the other wing of the couch, Oikawa sitting as far away from Iwaizumi as possible.

We were watching horror movies and Oikawa always got teased by Iwaizumi whenever he got scared.

"Seems like you had one interesting time in Aobajohsai."
Atsumu purred into my neck while peppering kisses down it.

"Mhm it's certainly a weird school to say the least."

"Weird is an understatement."

He chuckled a bit biting down and leaving a mark on my neck again.

"Is this really what you're like when you have a girlfriend Tsumu? Lyla surely didn't get this kind of treatment."
Osamu teased looking over from one of the arm chairs.

"Shut yer trap."
Atsumu pouted pulling me closer and pecking my lips softly.

"Oh and what kind of treatment did she get? I'm sure Oikawa can attest to the whole psycho girlfriend thing."

"Mhm."
Oikawa said smugly while he just grinned at Atsumu.

"He'd just kiss her every once and a while, honestly I didn't even think they were dating."
Osamu explained giving a small shrug and a smirk at Atsumu.

"First of all I thought she was nice but she was just clingy."
Atsumu defended, he definitely did look cute when he pouted.

"But she cheated on you?"
I questioned looking at Atsumu with a raised brow.

"It's just cause I spent too much time playing volleyball and she wanted to 'do it' all the time."
He admitted with a shrug and a grin plastered on his face.

"Huh where have I heard that one before?"
I giggled while looking at Oikawa who was glaring at me slightly.

"You know that could've been fixed if you just chose me instead of Blondie."

Oikawa said in his usual smug tone.

"And you wonder why I chose him instead."
Oikawa glared as I just smirked and kissed Atsumu who was smiling into the kiss.

"You sincerely confuse me Angel."
Oikawa sighed as he pulled out his phone and began texting to avoid watching the movie.

"I mean a lot of things confuse me about you."
I retorted whole Oikawa rolled his eyes playfully at me.

"But really is that it was Lyla? I didn't think I'd have to almost get beaten up by a psycho ex until like next month maybe."

"EXCUSE ME WHAT?"

Iwaizumi said coming back from the kitchen and glaring at Atsumu.

"Calm down Iwa, I did what I always do with the security cameras. I wasn't hurt."
I assured him while he kept his glare on both of the twins for a few moments before sighing.

"Not sure she's just like the other fangirls, they're all pretty vicious."
Atsumu said nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Your other ones are better than Oikawa's, did I mention the time the fangirls tried to bleach my hair and got caught?"

I said while all of Seijoh seemed to remember all of them sighing and all of Inarizaki looked stunned.

"How does that even happen?"

Kita asked looking up from the floor.
He was laying with Aran on a bunch of pillows and blankets that were scattered around.

"Oikawa and the rest of the team were at a training camp for the week, normally the basketball team would help me but they shoved me into a closet and tried to bleach it."

"God I knew the fangirls were bad but that's a insane."
Aran chimed in while I shrugged.

"Well they bleached enough of it that I said fuck it and got it done blonde, couldn't keep the football team off me for the next 3 months."
I giggled while the rest of Seijoh seemed to understand now.

"That's why you dyed your hair?"
Kindaichi asked while the rest of the guys seemed to agree.

"Yup, I thought I told you guys about this before."
I said while they all sheepishly rubbed their necks and went back to watching the movie.

"Huh well hopefully you'd look better than Tsumu with the bleached hair"

Osamu teased while Atsumu fumed behind me.
I just smirked and turned to Atsumu to run my finger through his hair.

"He looks good with it, I think all your fangirls can vouch for me on that one."
Atsumu just hummed in response while Osamu scoffed.

"Is say get a room again but I don't think anyone wants to hear that tonight."

Osamu said while everyone else blushed red at his comment.

"God go to sleep all of you."
I sighed while they all seemed to agree since it was pretty late.

"The next training camp is coming up in 3 days anyway, but at least this time you'll be going with them."
Oikawa said relaxing back into the couch.

"Yea that's true, but aren't you guys not going this year?"
I questioned looking at Iwaizumi or Oikawa since the rest of the guys seemed to be trying to sleep.

"I don't think so, if we do it'll be half way through."
Iwaizumi said looking up from his phone.

"Are you sure you both can survive without me for the week?"
I giggled while Iwaizumi and Oikawa exchanges glances.

"Don't worry I'll keep him in check until we get there."
Iwaizumi taunted watching Oikawa pout at his words.

"Go to sleep."

-