Weekend

(Y/n) POV
-
"So you're not going to be with Iwaizumi and Oikawa this weekend?"

Osamu asked while Atsumu held me closer to him.

"They'll probably drop by, they always do whether I know it or not."

"But you still want us over with you right?"
Atsumu whined a bit as I rolled my eyes playfully up at him.

"Sure, just don't let Oikawa see us like this. I'm sure he'll go full parent on me."
I giggled motioning down to Atsumu's arms that were still holding me close to his chest.

"Yea you two can drop the act now, Kuroo is gone already."
Osamu said with a slight chuckle escaping his lips.

"But I like the attention."
Atsumu whined in protest now pressing me fully against his chest.

"Go shower first you're all sweaty."
I giggled half heartedly pushing Atsumu's arms off me.

"You're letting me hug you when I'm done."
He really sounded like a 5 year old that just got his favorite toy taken away from him as he let me go and walked off to the showers.

"So you actually gonna date him now?"
Suna asked with Aran on his side, they both had already finished showering.

"Eh maybe Oikawa will probably throw a hissy fit over it."

"When does he not?"
Suna snickered at me, I giggled with him since it was definitely true.

"Yea he told me before he would prefer me with Osamu not Atsumu."

"They're both just as immature."

Kita said walking up behind Suna and giving him a hit on the back.

"That's true."
Suna said now rubbing his back where Kita had hit him with a scowl.

"So Kuroo is your ex but you're friends with the guys at Nekoma?"
Aran asked trying to hold back a laugh from watching Suna bicker at Kita.

"Yea Oikawa introduced me at one of their practice matches, I started dating Kuroo so I was close with the whole team. When he cheated they all blamed him so that hurt their team for a while."

"I don't know why he'd cheat on you, seems like everyone wants to date you."

Aran finally let out that laugh he was holding back since Suna had started fully snapping at Kita now.

"Not sure, but that's why Oikawa is so protective over me I think."

"Because Kuroo cheated?"

"Yea he doesn't like it when I'm hurt so he wants to prevent that from happening again ya know?"

"I see well you're dealing with the twins, they don't really indulge the fangirls too much."

We both laughed a little at the statement since it was true but definitely a bit of an understatement.

"Yea but it seems at least Atsumu can tone it back for me, I think Osamu doesn't want to date at all."

"He's married to his cooking and volleyball."

Aran finished before Suna finally let out a huff of frustration since Kita had stopped his little temper tantrum.

"Can I convinced you to date Kita and break his annoyingly calm exterior?"
Suna bargained earning a smack upside the head from Kita who just smirked watching Suna fume again.

"I'm sure Atsumu would be ready to do more than smack you upside the head if he heard that one."

"If I heard what?"

Speak of the devil

"Nothing."
I giggled while the rest of the team chuckled with me looking at the twins.

"Don't be like that! What was it?!"
Atsumu pouted while Osamu rolled his eyes and joined us with a small sigh.

"Suna suggested I date Kita."

This seemed to piss off Atsumu since he gave his best glare to Suna who looked as smug as ever.
Atsumu seemed to gain his composure back now since he just walked up to me and tilted my head up to look at him.

He leaned down to whisper to me now with a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"You know he couldn't kiss you like me~"
"Or please you like how I could~"

My face flushed red at his words since I didn't even know what to say.

"Get a room already."
Osamu chuckled with the rest of the team making me a bit more embarrassed but I wasn't going to show that.

"We can later~ do you all want to come over too? I'm pretty sure the rest of Seijoh will be chilling at my place today."
They all flushed a bit pink at the first part of my statement but then glanced at each other before nodding.

"Sure why not."
Kita smirked while they all wondered off to grab their stuff so we go back to my place.

"You really want to have both teams in your house?"

"I mean it's big enough, plus it's the weekend so why not."
I shrugged looking up at Atsumu who had his usual lazy smirk laced on his lips.

He looked a bit more smug than normal now though.
An idea came to my head as my lips curled into a small grin.
I grabbed his shirt and tugged him so our lips were almost touching.

"Plus that means I can mess with you all I want and you can't do anything about it."
I purred seeing him blush as I let go of him and pulled away.

"Come on love birds!"
Osamu yelled standing by the door with the rest of the guys.

"I'll make you pay for that later~"
Atsumu smirked down at me before walking off with me following beside him.

-