Nekoma

(Y/n) POV
-
The rest of the classes went on as per usual after that whole ordeal.
It was practice now and Osamu said they might have another game today but they weren't sure.

"(Y/n) can you toss me a few passes? Atsumu wants to do some spikes."

Osamu asked as I sat up from the bench and went to grab a ball from the bin in the storage room.
I heard the gym door open but I figured it either was someone coming in late or the other team they would be practicing against.

"Osamu? Do you need more than one?"

I yelled as I grabbed a spare just in case and walked out of the storage room to see Nekoma.

"Oh hey Kenma."

I smiled walking up to the pudding head and hugging him.
This was no surprise to Nekoma's team but the twins and the rest of Inarizaki's team looked a bit shocked.

"Yea (y/n) did you want that game I borrowed from you back? I beat it finally."
Kenma said digging around in his pockets and handing me a Nintendo Game.

"Thanks Kenma you could've kept it if you wanted I don't like the game that much."

"It's alright."
He said pulling out his phone while I looked back at the twins.

"So is this the same situation where you're best friends with Kenma and Kuroo now too?"
Atsumu joked letting out a low chuckled while Osamu just nodded.

"Not exactly."

"Hey thing one and thing 2 how's it-!"

Kuroo finally made his way into the gym as dramatic as usual.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?"

His words seemed a bit stammered now as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"I go here?"

I snarled back at him which caused all of Nekoma to sigh.

"Well here we go again, (y/n) please go a little easy on him. He cried like a baby for weeks the last time."
Yaku said laughing to himself a little but he still sounded a bit annoyed.

"No I didn't! Yaku you're the worst!"

Kuroo defended now with his arms crossed and a scowl on his lips.

"Yaku is the best, you're the shit head that can't keep your dick in your pants."

This seemed to stun the Inarizaki guys, they all looked at me then glanced back at Kuroo.

"I said I was sorry already! How many times do I need to say it?"

"I honestly don't want to hear it."

I rolled my eyes walking up to Atsumu and wrapping my arms around his neck.
Shooting a glance up at him, he seemed to understand and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm dating Atsumu anyway, at least he's not a cheating asshole."
Kuroo just scoffed as he went into the locker room to get changed.

The rest of Nekoma followed him since it was almost time for their game.

"Play along okay? Kuroo is my ex."

I explained to Osamu and Atsumu who was still holding me close to him.
Kita and Suna were both looking at me pretty confused as well.

"He cheated on you?"

Atsumu asked as he finally let go of me.
"Yup, head cheerleader. Girl spreads her legs for anyone so."

I said trying to hold myself back from letting any tears well in my eyes.

"Well they're coming, better kiss me Angel~"

Atsumu purred tilting my head up with his pointer finger as I smirked and watched him lean in.
Our lips pressed together while I heard the Nekoma and Inarizaki guys all seemingly whisper about the whole thing.

"Mmm I see why Lyla missed being your girlfriend so much."

I said against his lips while he pressed our foreheads together and our breaths mixed.
He smirked tugging me into another kiss.

"Break it up love birds, we have a game to win."
Kita chuckled separating us.

"Please win for me~"

I said to both the twins as I sat down on the bench and began taking notes while the game began.

-

It was definitely different seeing Inarizaki play verse Nekoma.

Kenma as per usual was the brains but it seemed he wasn't thinking as well today.
Kuroo too since he was missing basic blocks and hitting spikes a lot more aimlessly than he usually does.

They did manage to get a set off Inarizaki though so it came down to the third set.

It was 24-19 now in Inarizaki's favor.

It was Atsumu's turn to serve now which seemed to worry Nekoma, for good reason.
Atsumu looked at me before grinning and sending the ball flying over the net.
I watched Yaku and Yamamoto dive for the ball but they weren't able to receive it.

Inarizaki had won.

"Congratulations Blondie."
I purred walking up to the celebrating guys and pulling Atsumu into a kiss.

"Get a room."

Osamu said rolling his eyes playfully at us.
"If you're coming back over later, sure."
I giggled seeing Osamu blush lightly and Atsumu chuckle to himself.

"(Y/n) I still want hugs too!"
Lev said with Kenma and Yaku next to him.
I smiled up at him as I let go of Atsumu and went to hug lev.

"Me too! I miss your hugs!"

Yaku chimed in, he sounded pretty annoyed at himself for the loss.
Once Lev let me go I hugged Yaku protectively to prevent him from letting tears fall.

"It's okay you're still my favorite Smol-Demon-Senpai."

I giggled making him laugh a tiny bit in my arms.
"I'm not that small!"

"You're not, but you're still Smol-Demon-Senpai to me."

Yaku and the others seemed to cheer up a little bit at my words.

"You all did good, it's just an off day."

I said smiling at all of them as they seemed to get the hearts and sparkles around their heads.
I let go of Yaku and went back to Atsumu who looked a tiny bit jealous.

"We did good too you know."

He pouted while Osamu just glared at him.

"Yes you did, I'm proud of you all."

I smirked seeing Atsumu still keep his pout on his face.
Leaning up to his ear so I could whisper I giggled slightly.

"You know you're cute when you pout~"
He shivered at my words as I pulled away and felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"See you (y/n)!"
Yaku said smiling at me with a bit of a red face.

"I'll miss you my goddess!"
Yamamoto said with happpy sobs coming from his eyes.

"Bye (y/n)!"
Lev yelled from across the gym with a big wave.

"I'll text you later."
Kenma said walking away with his game in his hands.

Kuroo just glared at Atsumu before leaving.

"Bye guys!"
I yelled at them watching them all smile happily back at me other than Kuroo.

-