Confidence

(Y/n) POV
-
"Hey everyone this is (y/n)!"
Yachi said seemingly a lot more confident when she wasn't alone with me.

"Wow you are as pretty as the guys say."
I believed that was Hana from Johzenji high who was sitting with Runa.

"Aw thank you but I'm nothing compared to all of you."
I purred back while they all blushed at my words and various 'thank you's came from them.
Yachi sat me down beside her and Kiyoko with a sweet smile now laced on her lips.

"So (y/n) this is Hana, Runa, Mako, Eri, Yukie, and Kaori. Everyone this is (y/n), though I think you all know that already."
Kiyoko said while I just gave her a confused look.

"Oh we were talking about our teams basically ogling you, we were meaning to thank you for that!"
Runa explained quickly now seemingly flustered.

"Oh it's no problem, though Atsumu might have a bit of a problem with it. I don't exactly mind."
Shrugging I saw them all looking at me with sparkles in their eyes.

"So when did you guys start dating?"
Eri asked happily with her legs crossed and her hands resting on top of each one.

"Uh I'm not sure, Oikawa just kinda said 'go be with your boyfriend' when we were all hanging out then it just kinda went from there."

Honestly I didn't know how else to explain that whole situation without it being incredibly awkward.

"Wait so how are you so close with Oikawa?"
Hana asked now looking up from her phone.

"Childhood friends, we only really got close in high school though. Can I ask you all a question now?"
I giggled while they all nodded seemingly embarrassed that they hadn't exactly let me ask anything to them.

"Why would you all be so interested in Atsumu and I? I'm sure you all have dated a player from your school team."
I asked while they all sheepishly rubbed their necks and gave various 'no's in a mumble.

"Really?"

This honestly surprised me since I figured they all would've at least tried.

"Well Terushima is kinda a player."
Runa said while she blushed lightly.

"Same with Daiki."
Mako added while the others didn't exactly say much about it.

The gym doors slammed behind us as some of the guys came in to practice with the others.

"I mean one of you can take the other twin, I don't need two of em."
They all laughed softly but then Kiyoko glanced over at me.

"Well that's kinda why we wanted to talk with you, how are you able to talk with them all so easily? We all kinda get over talked by them."

She rambled out, that was definitely new since she seemed always incredibly calm.

"I just kinda do, you say what you think and I mean they aren't bad guys. So they'll probably listen a lot more than you'd think."

"Yea but how did you start doing that?"
Yachi said, I noticed she was actually taking notes on what I was saying.

"I grew up with Oikawa and Iwaizumi, believe me I learned from Iwaizumi more than anything. Just say whatcha think and if they like it, then they like it ya know?"

This was more complicated to explain than what I was thinking.

"Oi Angel~ you wanna come play?"
All the girls were staring behind me now in awe from what it seemed.

"Sure playboy, but they're playing with me."
This seemed to freak all the girls out but I knew immediately what Oikawa's face would look like even before turning around.