Bunny

(Y/n) POV
-
Looks like you two had fun."

Oikawa teased as Atsumu sat down in his spot against the arm rest.
I blushed lightly at Oikawa's comment but I knew it was due to the hickies I had left on Atsumu's neck.

"Mhm your little Angel sure can use her mouth."
Atsumu taunted as he pulled me into his lap, the rest of the guys broke into a small amount of laughter.
Oikawa on the other hand just burned red in jealousy.

"God I never should've dared you two to do that."
He said rolling his eyes before the game continued on.

"I swear to god if I hear you both banging at any point I'm going to strangle one of you."
Osamu said glaring at his counter part.
Atsumu didn't seem phased at all though he just grinned in response and shrugged.

"Kinky."
He joked while everyone else just sighed happily at his comment.

"You guys wanna order food and relax now? I think I've seen and heard enough weird shit from you all for at least another month."
I giggled while they all joined in the laughter before nodding.

"Does pizza work?"
Various agreements came from the guys while Atsumu wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I know what I want to eat."
He purred into my ear causing my thighs to squeeze together a bit tighter.

"(Y/n) can you order? We can keep playing until then."
Kita said while the others seemed to agree with him and spun the bottle again while I pulled out my phone to order.

I felt Atsumu's hand ride up my thigh a bit more as he traced circles into it.

"Kita Truth or dare?"
Suna asked with a small grin on his lips.

"Truth."

"You're no fun Kita, whats the most awkward thing that happened while you were fucking?"

"Girl fell off the bed."
Kita sounded way too confident while he said that but everyone just glanced back at each other.

"Well damn, your Captains a rough one apparently."
Kindaichi joked while everyone continued to chuckle at the whole situation.
Kita spun the bottle now and to my dismay it landed on me.

"Truth or dare?"

"Pizza should be here in 20 and truth."

"Most awkward kissing story you have?"

I looked up from my phone to look at Kita, he seemed serious about this.
Everyone else was just staring at me as I thought for a moment.

"Made out with my girl best friend, she was incredibly into it but I was bored as hell. Pulled out my phone and started texting my friend behind her back."

(True Story- 10/10 would not recommend 😂)

"Wait you made out with a girl?!"

Oikawa said blushing while the others seemed to give the same surprised reaction.

"I was drunk okay? You want me to tell them about the time I walked in on you fucking Sasha in the-"

"NOPE ITS FINE!!"

He said causing everyone to burst into laughter watching him panic for once.

"That's what I thought."

I teased watching Oikawa scowl at me.
I leaned forward to spin the bottle, also to tease Atsumu a bit since I was pressing my ass against his crotch now.
The bottle spun with Atsumu practically growling in my ear as I leaned back against him.
The bottle slowed and it landed on Kita.