Days

(Y/n) POV

Day 1

"Suna for the last time, stop locking your knees!"
I yelled at Suna who was still slacking during practice before the camp.

"It's fine."
He protested before he got hit in the head by Kita who was glaring daggers into him.

"Say that again when we have to go up against Nekoma, or Fukurodani."
Kita seared while Suna rolled his eyes but accepted non the less.

"Oikawa was right, you are a little drill Sargent."

"Should I be offended?"

Kita shook his head and smiled at me.
Apparently I was the only one who wasn't exactly scared of Kita, the rest of them all called him a robot before I got here.

"It's a good thing, at least Atsumu is practicing harder cause of you."

He said gesturing to Atsumu who was working about twice as hard as usual.

Day 2

"I would've had that! You just set it to low!"

"Shut yer trap! I didn't set it wrong! You just hit it late!"

"I hit it late cause you set it low!"

"I didn't set it low you're just shit!"

"Say that again!"

Osamu now chasing Atsumu around the gym while Kita and I just watched.

"You want to stop them this time?"
He asked me rubbing his temple, though he was smiling a bit.

"I can, but you know that means Atsumu will want my attention the rest of practice."
I shrugged knowing full well if I stopped Atsumu he would just want to be babied by me for the next hour at least.

"Fair point, but I stopped them yesterday."
Kita reasoned while we were still watching them yell various profanities at each other.

"Fine but you're dealing with the pouty Osamu after."
I said walking up to where they would be running next so I could grab Atsumu.

I yanked him as he was running away so he landed on top of me.
My arms wrapped around his neck while he blushed red.

"You're such a baby."
I giggled pecking his lips and watching him flush even harder noticing how we were positioned.
He was between my legs with both his hands on either side of my head.

"I-uh s-sorry Angel."
He said while I just rolled my eyes and kissed him roughly.

"Get a room!"
Osamu yelled since he was being held by the back of his shirt by Kita.

Day 3

"Yea all you have to do is use the indents here, and here."

I pointed to Suna's english essay that he managed to fail.
So instead of him practicing with the others he was sitting on the bench with me and I was correcting it with him.
This lead him to be more than smug watching Atsumu pout while he played.