Training camp

(Y/n) POV
"Get up all of you, our first match is against Nekoma so I expect you all to pull out a win like last time."

Coach said waking all of us up since it seemed we had reached Fukurodani, they were hosting this year.
I had to untangle my arms from Atsumu who was holding me in an iron grip while he slept on my chest.

"Oi Blondie get up."
I moved slightly to make him get off me but that just caused him to pull me closer.

"Goodluck he sleeps like a fuckin rock."
Tilting his head up I kissed him for a moment and watched his eyes flutter open.

"Okay it's official he's Snow White."
Osamu chuckled with Suna while Atsumu seemed to finally wake up fully now.

"And what does that make you two? Sleeping beauty and Cinderella?"
I questioned while they both blushed furiously now and Atsumu chuckled into my neck.

"God you're amazing."
He said in his sleepy voice while everyone got out of the bus.

-

We all made it to the Inn now where everyone would be staying in the same room, other than the coach and I.
I would be staying in a room with Karasuno's managers.

Everyone had gotten unpacked and headed down to the gym, I hadn't met the managers either since it seemed they had gotten there early.

"Dude look at Inarizaki's manager!"

"She's so pretty!"

"And I thought Karasuno's manager was sexy!"

"I dare you to go talk to her!"

The passing compliments just made me giggle while we walked through the gym to get to the court with Nekoma. 

It was honestly kind of fun to see since Lyla was trailing behind us with the rest of the cheerleaders and they weren't getting any attention.
The whistle blew for the match to start now with everyone going on to their courts.

"You can go meet Karasuno's managers (y/n)."
Coach said smiling down at me as I smiled back and nodded happily.

"I will thank you, I'm sure they'll crush Nekoma again."
I said giggling slightly while he laughed with me.
The whistle blew again with Atsumu getting s service ace on his first serve.

"Win this for me Blondie~"
I purred while he nodded at me and proceeded to get another service ace.
My heels clicked behind me as I walked over to the court where Karasuno was playing.

They were playing against Fukurodani the first game, it was safe to say they were getting crushed.
Then I looked down to the bench where their coaches and two girls sat.

"Oh hi you must be Inarizaki's Manager."
A girl with black hair and glasses said standing up to hug me.

"I am, you must be Karasuno's managers. You're both just as pretty as everyone says."
I giggled while they both flushed red.

"I can say the same to you, I'm Kiyoko and this is Yachi."

"H-hi!!"

Yachi stammered out as I let go of Kiyoko and went to hug her.
She seemed a bit surprised by my actions since her face went white with hearts and sparkles around her head as she hugged me back.

"It's nice to meet you both, I'm sorry I couldn't earlier I got stuck with Blondie over there sleeping on me."
Kiyoko giggled softly while Yachi seemed rather stunned.

"H-he's supposed to be t-the best setter in J-Japan!!"
Yachi practically yelled which caught the attention of their setter who had black hair and was bursting into flames now.

"Yea hes also a big baby but I love him non the less."

"W-WAIT YOURE DATING HIM?!"

Yachi again yelled but both Kiyoko and I just laughed a bit together.

"Yea Oikawa and his brother have a bit of a problem with it but we make it work."

"Oh you know Oikawa?"

Kiyoko asked while she held Yachi who was I think passed out in her arms.

"Is she alright? And yes he's my best friend."
I said simply while Yachi seemed to wake from the dead and began apologizing profusely to me.

"It's alright, you don't need to apologize to me. I think I should be to you."
I said giving a lopsided smiled as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"He's your best friend? Seems he's got a lot of fangirls you'd have to deal with."
Kiyoko said calming down Yachi while I sighed happily.

"Yea you learn a thing or two about em after all these years."

They both raised a brow at me.

"I've known him since we were kids."

They both let out an 'oh' now before smiling at me.
The whistle blew from the other side of the gym where Inarizaki was playing.

"Well it was a pleasure meeting you both, I'll see you later. Blondie over there needs me."
I giggled waving at the two and walking back to the court.

Inarizaki has won the first set in a land slide, the score was 25-17.
Though when I made it to the team I was seeing Lyla trying to talk to Atsumu.

"Come on you know you miss me."
She said loud enough that I could hear it, I just smirked and grabbed a towel off the bench as I made my way to the two.

"Nice job Blondie~"
I purred wrapping the towel around his neck and kissing him roughly.
There were 'ooo's heard from the other teams from around us as I kissed him I smiled against his lips.

"Thank you Angel~"

He grinned down at me before the whistle blew for them to get back on the court.

"God you two disgust me."

"I mean frankly you disgust me in general."

"What was that?"

She looked extremely pissed as she grabbed the front of my dress again and I just sighed.
The other teams who weren't playing right now were all staring.
Though this did include Nekoma who was playing but mostly focused on this.

"I said you disgust me, but then again talk is cheap and so are you. I'm not exactly surprised you're all bark and no bite~"
I taunted while I swore you could see visible smoke coming from her ears.

Grabbing her wrist she seemed a bit stunned as I twisted it off me.
Leaning into her ear she seemed to shocked to move.

"Now don't touch me, I'm tired of being nice."
I let go of her wrist and sat down with my legs crossed next to the coach who also looked shocked.

"I'll get you back for this!"
She huffed out before returning to the cheerleaders who all were just staring at me now.

Most of them in awe, they weren't even glaring at all.

-