Angel

(Y/n) POV
-
The match played on as usual but it was a very close call between the two teams.

"Come on Oikawa! You've got this!"

I yelled from the bench since I was sitting with the Aobajohsai coach, I figured I should cheer for him while I could.
He smirked over at me since this was the last point it was 27-26 in Aobajohsai's favor.
He hit the ball with the fangirls attempting to be quiet for once while the serve smashed down on the court.

I was giggling to myself with the coach since he knew that my encouragement helped Oikawa a ton.

"ANGEL!!"

Oikawa said sprinting over to me and picking me up in a congratulatory hug.

"Oikawa! You're all sweaty! Let go of me!"

I pleaded halfheartedly trying to push his arms off me, the rest of the team and the coach just laughed seeing this display.

"Now way! I need to hug our precious little angel before I can't anymore!"
His death grip was tight around me but I couldn't help but giggle seeing the guys from Inarizaki looking at him in jealousy.

"We still get to see her all the time ShityKawa. She literally lives a block away from you."
Iwaizumi said trying to pry Oikawa's arms off me.

"He's right, I'll still go to your games and everything. I'm not leaving you guys, good god."

With that Oikawa finally put me down with a happy smile now laced on his lips.

"I know but now you're their manager, you can't encourage us during practice!"
He whined with his fists clenched still trying to look very angry.

"Should I expect you to work this magic on us too?"
Astumu said smirking at me then looking at Oikawa who seemingly got his usual grin back.

"Don't even think about it, she's always going to be a part of the Sejoh volleyball team."
I swore I saw straight up electricity connecting both of their eyes as they spoke.

"That's enough you two."

Iwaizumi and Osamu said as they pulled the two apart and had to keep them away from each other.

"Can you guys get showered already? Mr. Yuji will kill me if you both fail math when I was supposed to teach you. Now go."
I crossed my arms smugly while the twins both grinned at each other before jogging off to the locker rooms.

"You're tutoring them too?! I thought you only did that with Iwa and I?!"

Oikawa swooped me up in another protective hug, for having so many fangirls you'd think he gets enough attention.
But he seriously was like a kola with how much attention he needed and how clingy he could be. 

"The teacher said I needed to, calm down."

I patted his head when I was able to get one of my hands free from his grip.

"Hmph fine."
He finally put me down fully again while he crossed his arms and smiled down at me.

"We at least get you on the weekend, Iwa will complain his ass off if you aren't with us for longer than a week."

"At least I have an ass ShityKawa!"

Iwaizumi protested while everyone else just laughed at the comment.

"So mean!!"

"Alright all of you we need to get back to Aobajohsai, you all have 100 serves. I saw too many mistakes during the game."
Their coach barked as he ruffled my hair.
They all whined somewhat since they did win, they shouldn't be punished too badly.

"Coach can't you make it 50? They did win."
I said looking over at him with the best puppy eyes I could.

"Fine, just this once."

He sighed but smiled as he looked at the guys and ushered them all out.
Aka shoved them all out since they didn't want to leave.

"Bye Angel!! See you on Friday!!"
Oikawa yelled back.

"See you later!"
Iwaizumi added while the rest of the team said various 'goodbyes' to me.

"Jesus they are all babies."

I sighed to myself walking over to the Inarizaki guys seeing them all having a dark aura around them and weird vines appearing over their heads.
They had all finished showering from what it seemed and they watched that whole thing.

"You guys okay?"

I tilted my head as they all snapped from the dark aura and smiled at me sweetly.
They all immediately apologized and went back to their usual selves.

"Huh well alright, good job you guys. I guess if I'm your manager now I have to fix your forms and everything, so get some rest. I'm going to try and help you all tomorrow."

They all cheered happily and began to disperse, and finally the twins finished showering.

"Okay so when we get back to my place, I want you both working on the graphing problems."

They both sighed but they were smiling so I didn't find it too disheartening.

"Fine but you need to explain the whole 'Angel' thing."

Osamu said as we walked out of the gym.

"And the whole 'I'm best friends with Oikawa' thing."

Astumu added while I huffed to myself.

"Fine, you're both still babies."

-