Talks

(Y/n) POV
-
"That damn cat bastard."

Oikawa practically snarled as we made our way up to them.

"You really shouldn't be tryna to apologize to me."
Atsumu seared while we made it up to them.

"Oi Blondie what's up?"
I questioned as Atsumu and Osamu noticed all of us.
The rest of Seijoh, Inarizaki, and the cheerleaders all went into the Inn now other than myself, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, and Lyla was still here.

"Nothing Angel, apparently Karasuno is still practicing so we can have the room for a while."
Atsumu said he didn't seem like he was worried or anything but he just seemed like he wanted to get away since he looked pissed.

"Alright."
I said softly grabbing his hand and walking off with him to the room.

-

Osamu POV
"Look Kuroo as much as I would want to help, she's obsessed with my brother."
I said simply while Oikawa and Iwaizumi agreed with me.

"I don't want to date her again, I just want to be friends. The others won't ever shut up about her and now even Bokuto and the rest of Fukurodani won't."

Kuroo sounded a bit defeated now, or at least a lot less cocky than he usually was.
I honestly didn't know why Lyla was still here but I didn't want to question it.

"You cheated on her, you really think she'd want to talk with you again."
Oikawa scoffed while Kuroo sighed and held his head.

"It was a mistake, I know that alright? I just want to talk with her."
He said while Iwaizumi and Oikawa looked like they wanted to strangle him.

"No offense Kuroo but you did break her heart."
Iwaizumi seared, they both seemed incredibly pissed at Kuroo for (y/n).

"I know I did, like I said I don't want to date her again. She deserves someone who doesn't cheat, I just want to at least be friends with her."

Kuroo defended while Oikawa and Iwaizumi glanced at each other then at me.

"What do you think? You know your brother, how do you think he'd react?"

"He's a jealous type but if someone else is there it should be fine."
Unfortunately for me this seemed to peak Lyla's interest since she smirked after that and ran into the Inn.

"I can go with her."
Oikawa offered while Iwaizumi seemed a bit skeptical.

"Does Kenma work? They're pretty close."
Kuroo suggested while Oikawa and Iwaizumi now both seemed rather annoyed but they nodded regardless.

"I'll tell him, he can set it up."
Kuroo said waving behind himself and wandering off into the darkness.

"You know I'm still annoyed (y/n) chose my brother over me, but I'm glad she has you two to protect her."
I admitted while the best friends looked at me with lopsided smiles on their faces.

"I did tell you it'd hurt when she picked one of you."
Oikawa said as we all walked into the Inn together.

-

(Y/n) POV

"Whatcha think Lyla thought when you started singing?"

Atsumu chuckled into my chest since when we got back to the room, he pressed me to the bed and began kissing everywhere he could.

"Hmm probably just annoyed, I have embarrassed her like 3 times now give or take."

"God how did I get so lucky with you."
He smirked finally just settling in for normal cuddling now, this worked out well since I assumed that Kiyoko and Yachi were in the other bed.

Both of their stuff was over there so it seemed likely.

"Not sure, I did get the 'best setter' in Japan. So I think I got a better deal."

I watched a flush come over his cheeks before he just kissed me softly.
He chuckled against my lips before wrapping his arms tighter around my waist.

"I think I did."
He purred back as he pulled away from the kiss with a smirk now plastered on his face.

"(Y/n)? Are you in here?"
Yachi opened the door and lucky for her Atsumu wasn't doing anything too lewd.

My leg was draped over his and his arms were around me with my head pressed against his chest.

"Yea I am, sorry about Blondie here. He's like a koala with how much attention he needs."
I explained since Yachi had still blushed a bright red when she saw us.

Thank god she didn't pass out.

"I-it's fine! I was just g-going to ask if you wanted to come down and h-hang out with me and the other managers."
She seemed incredibly flustered when she said this but I just looked up at Atsumu.

"Can I leave you for 5 minutes and not have you fighting with Oikawa, Osamu, Suna, Kita-"

"Okay I get it."

I giggled while he rolled his eyes and got off the bed.
He did peck my lips before getting off and walking out past a star struck Yachi.

"We can go now if you'd like."
I said getting up off the bed and sliding some white sneakers on.

"Y-yea of c-course!"
She stuttered out as we made our way out of the Inn to go back over to the courts.
We walked for a few minutes in a comfortable silence while Yachi happily smiled down at a note pad.

"S-so how did you guys get together?"
"Uh well Oikawa mentioned the twins to me before, I never really thought much of em."

I was going to continue but we had made it down to the courts now where a bunch of the other female manager were.

There was still some of the guys practicing as well on the other side of the court.

-