Jealous

(Y/n) POV
-
We all headed out to school this morning without any real issues, well other than Astumu hitting Osamu with a pillow to wake him up.
Mr.Yuji's class was first and it was safe to say I was the new favorite student.

It was like that for a lot of my classes since it seemed kids in this school don't exactly care much for their grades.

"(Y/n)! Can you help me with math too?"

"Yea me too!"

"Hey don't leave me out!"

Most of the guys had swarmed me once we all got into the classroom.
The twins seemed mildly surprised at this since normally they were the ones being completely swarmed by girls.
This time it was my turn, some girls swarmed me but I didn't pay too much attention to them.

"I'm a bit busy this week, I can some other time if you all don't mind waiting."
The dumbfounded twins sat down in their usual seats while I smiled at the crowd surrounding me and tried to get through.

"I will talk with you all later, class is about to start."
I smiled sweetly which seemed to get them all into a trance like state so I could get out.

Finally sitting down by Osamu I sighed to myself while the bell rang.

"Someone's popular."
Osamu commented with a soft chuckle escaping his lips.

"Being you guys is tiring, please take your fangirls back."
I giggled while he just smiled at me with more of his usual deadpan expression.

"I think I'll pass."
He snickered watching me cross my arms in a pout while I solved one of the problems on the board.

"Suna you like the attention too, dont even lie about that."
Astumu said finally joining in the conversation with a cheeky grin.

"If I had the choice I wouldn't want them."

"Yea yea goody two shoes."

"You forget you're a player, do I have to remind you about Lyla?"

"Shut up Suna! She was just incredibly annoying!"

"Uh-Huh."

Watching the two bicker was certainly an interesting time to say the least.

"Lyla eh? Why haven't I heard about this?"
Figured I should break up the little argument before it turned into a whole situation.

"Lyla was his Ex girlfriend, she cheated on him and then he dated her best friend for a week to get back at her."
Osamu explained with a glaring Astumu trying to seemingly kill his brother with his eyes.

"It wasn't to get back at her!"

"Uh-Huh thats not what you told me."

"So what I'm hearing is, is Astumu is a playboy?"

He blushed red at my use of the word but he shook his head vigorously to try and get his point across.

"Pretty much."
Osamu agreed which garnered a small hit on the arm from his brother but he seemed pretty unphased by the whole situation.

"Am not!"
"Are to."
"Am not!"
"Are to."

"Alright quit it you two, you both still act like 5 year olds."

I snickered seeing them both pout like kids.
Osamu seemed to get over it pretty quickly and began his work while Atsumu was a different story.
He seemed to be procrastinating even more now.

"Atsumu you know you have to get this done whether you put it off or not right?"

"I'll get it done don't worry Angel."