Aobajohsai

(Y/n) POV
-
School finished fairly quickly and I learned I had a lot of classes with the twins, and some of the other guys from the volleyball team.
The squeaking of shoes and the slamming of volleyballs onto the court could be heard from outside the gym.

The Aobajohsai guys were already there, that was painfully obvious since I could see the fangirls surrounding them.

I walked in smiling to myself, the twins and the rest of Inarizaki noticed before Oikawa and the rest of Apbajohsai did.
Iwaizumi turned to me when he saw the other staring, this caused him to sprint up to me and pick me up in a spinning hug.

"Angel!! I missed you so much!!"

He practically yelled as I hugged him back tightly with my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Iwa you're going to strangle her! I want a hug too!"
Oikawa pouted behind us as Iwaizumi finally put me down but kept his arms around me.

"The last time she hugged you ShityKawa, she almost got mobbed by your fangirls."

Iwaizumi chuckled while Oikawa kept his pout and crossed his arms in an attempt to look more serious.
I giggled a bit before ushering Iwaizumi's arms off me so I could hug Oikawa.

"Thank you, I didn't think Iwa would be so mean about it."

He said happily while he tugged me tightly, and now I waited for the rest of the team to run over.

3

2

1

"ANGEL!! WE MISSED YOU!!"
Various versions of that line were yelled as I got tackled with Oikawa slightly protecting me from the literal dog pile.

"I missed you guys too, I've only been gone for a few days. I didn't think you guys would care this much."
I admitted sheepishly while also coughing cause I was being mildly crushed.

"Guys can you get off me? I'm kinda being crushed here."

They all immediately got up and started to apologize to me, their eyes filled with happy sobs and big puppy eyes.
I still had Oikawa's fangirls glaring at me though, which was unpleasant to say the least.

"Oikawa why can't your fangirls be like the twins fangirls? They were much nicer."
It was my turn to pout as he looked back at the girls, they all squealed happily before he sighed and looked back down at me.

"The twins have fangirls? I never noticed. Maybe it's just a few girls who aren't as obsessed."
He shrugged with a sly grin plastered on his face.

"Uh nope they have almost every girl drooling at them, I watched it happen. But at least when I talked to their fangirls they weren't rude as hell."
I raised my eyebrow at Oikawa before I felt Iwaizumi's arm resting around my shoulders.

"ShityKawa what did I tell you about them? It's uncomfortable for everyone."

He insisted while Oikawa glared at him for once Iwaizumi actually seemed to listen to Oikawa's glare.

"I did tell them! They don't listen, I guess it's just my charm being too strong."

"OW!"

Iwaizumi quickly hit him upside the head trying to check his ego before the game.

"Angel is it? I didn't think you liked her that much Oikawa."
Osamu said walking up with his brother and greeting the rest of Aobajohsai.

"Only we get to call her that, she's our best friend after all."
Oikawa defended while he pulled me into a tight hug again.
It was kinda nice to see the twins actually talking normally now.

"You sure as hell didn't heed your own warning, it looks like she brought your team together."
Astumu said looking at me with a smirk, this was new since he had been so timid all day.

"Is that what you told them?!"

I hit Oikawa playfully while he put his hands up in surrender.
"Don't blame me! We're giving up our #1 inspiration to win, to them. You have to promise me you'll always cheer for us."

He bargained with a smirk on his lips, for once Iwaizumi and the rest of the team actually agreed with him.

"Fine, fine, you all are such babies."

Oikawa fumed playfully at my words.
I giggled before running away behind Osamu so he could protect me from Oikawa.

"Osamu protect me! Oikawa's gonna kill me!"
Both the twins and the rest of Aobajohsai laughed with me while Oikawa just pouted again.

"I wouldn't kill you! But I'm not a baby!!"

"Sure ShityKawa."

Iwaizumi said hitting Oikawa in the back, the twins were so tall I could barley see anything that was happening now.

"All of you start practicing already!! The match starts in 5!!"
The coach from Aobajohsai said agressivly but he smiled when he saw me.

"Oh hello (y/n), it's nice to see you again. I hope you're enjoying Inarizaki, I still wish you were still our manager."
He said while the rest of the guys ran off to go practice before they got scolded.

"I know I miss being manager honestly it was so much fun."
I smiled with him before I felt a hand on my back, I figured it was Oikawa or something.

"Well I'm sure she'll make a great manager here then. She's starting tomorrow."

The coach from Inarizaki said chuckling to himself before hitting me playfully, the coach from Aobajohsai chuckled with him.

"I'm sure she will be, she was the glue for our team."
The coach praised while I blushed pink slightly at his words.

The whistle blew and it was time for the game to start.

-