7 minutes in heaven

(Y/n) POV
Lime ahead💚

-
The game went on as per usual, we learned that Kindaichi likes blondes, Oikawa has only actually slept with 5 girls, Iwaizumi doesn't like kissing, and Kunimi's most embarrassing moment was when he tried to kiss a girl and she put her hand in front of his face.

We also watched Aran get spiked in the head by Suna, Osamu lick Kita's foot, Kita took a shower with all his clothes on, Issei had to let Iwaizumi text his ex off his phone, Kindaichi got his face drawn on by Watari, and Oikawa had to let Michinari look through his phone.

And now the bottle was spinning once more.
Much to my dismay the bottle landed on me, looking over at Oikawa he had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Since you like Atsumu so much, go play 7 minutes in heaven with him."
"I'm surprised you didn't say do it with you."
I snickered seeing him shrug back at me smugly.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot more with Blondie over there."
He gestured to Atsumu who was still slightly blushing at the whole situation.

"You heard em playboy, lets go."

Standing up Atsumu offered me a hand up as we just went into my room since the closet literally wouldn't fit us.
There were audible 'ooo's heard from the guys as I pulled Atsumu into my room.
The door shut and now it was just the both of us.

"I'm surprised Oikawa wants this to happen."
Atsumu purred as he pushed me against the door with his arm directly on the side of my head.

"I'm sure he is just doing this to see what happens."
"Now come here already~"

Looping my fingers into the belt loop of his jeans I tugged him closer so he was completely pressed against me.

"God yer such a fucking tease~"

"You ain't seen nothin yet~"

I purred into his ear as I palmed his growing bulge and kissed his neck softly.
My tongue darted out against his skin as I left a trail of marks down his neck.

"Fuckin hell~"
He moaned out as my hand slipped into his jeans and rubbed him through his boxers.

"You're Just gonna let me play with you?~"

I purred seeing his eyes narrow a bit as he got a sly smirk on his lips once more.
Before I knew it he had picked me up and laid me down on my bed with his lips locked with mine.

"I could get addicted to you~"

He said breathlessly as he moved his lips down my neck.
His hands wandered around my body before settling on my inner thigh.

"Like you aren't already playboy~"

"For an Angel you aren't as pure and innocent as everyone sees. Teasing me like that in front of everyone, kissing me in front of your ex, god I'm going to ruin you~"

I whimpered at his words while his hand slid higher up my thigh and began rubbing over my panties.

"Already wet I see~ I'm gonna make you squirm~"

He said pulling off my neck and getting between my legs, he pulled off my panties and moved my dress up a bit higher.

"Speechless are ya? I never thought you'd be so quiet in bed~"

"J-just please~"

"Begging for me?~ well since you asked so nicely~"

His tongue ran over my slit as I whimpered and grabbed a fist full of his hair.

"A-Atsumu f-fucking hell~"

I watched him smirk up at me before going back in and sucking on my clit.

"Mmm you taste good too~"
He said as his tongue prodded into my slit, soon that was replaced with two of his fingers.

"Hmm a tight one I see~ maybe you are as innocent as everyone says~ you feel like a virgin~"

"I-I am~ f-fucking please~"

"Good~ I don't like it when others touch with my things~"

He purred as his fingers slid inside me while his tongue swirled circles around my clit.

"A-Atsumu t-they're gonna come up to get a-ah us soon~"

"I know you don't want me to stop~"

"P-please dont~"

With that his fingers pumped faster with a slight curl to them so he would hit my spot almost every time.
Biting my lip I had to stifle my moans since I would've almost been screaming his name if everyone wasn't downstairs.

His other hand spread my legs a bit further apart before squeezing and rubbing my inner thigh.
My abdomen burned as he did this, his fingers and tongue worked fucking magic.

"G-gonna cum~"

"Mmm cum for me Angel~"

With that I tightened around his fingers as he ate me out through my orgasm.
My legs were practically shaking now as he pulled off me and leaned down to kiss me.
Intertwining my hands in his hair again he chuckled into the kiss sliding his knee between my legs.

*knock**knock*

"Hey love birds it's been 7 minutes! Get down here already!"
Osamu yelled through the door as Atsumu smirked before pulling away from me.

"I have a special dare for you~"
He purred as I sat up and leaned in to peck his lips again.

"What's that?"
Without saying anything he got off the bed and picked up my panties that were pooled next to my foot.

"I'm going to keep these till later~"
"And you called me a tease."
I pouted seeing him smirk and put my panties into his pocket before helping me up.

"I told you I'd get you back from earlier~"
He said opening up the door and walking back down with me.

-