Good girl

Lemon ahead💛

Grab your holy water, and your cross cause we're goin on a ride down "forgive me Jesus" ( )

Author-Chan's notes
There will be another non lemon chapter soon🥰 in celebration of Season 4 pt 2, I watched it and literally was getting chills.
Have you guys watched it yet?

I love Inarizaki too much, alright enjoy sinning

(Y/n ) POV
-
"Atsumu what happened?"

I woke up in a room that definitely wasn't the one I had put my stuff in earlier with the Karasuno managers.
It was still dark outside so I figured I was knocked out not for too long.

"Thank god yer awake."

Atsumu said immediately tackling me down to the bed and nuzzling his face in my chest.

"So what happened? This isn't my room."
I questioned while he began kissing up my neck again, he was definitely adorable to say the least.

"You and Oikawa were having a tip off pretty much, you lost and well,  the ball fell and so did you. You blacked out for about 2 hours and now here we are."

He explained flipping us over so I was on top of him now and I was pressed against his chest.
His arms practically had a death grip on me but it just seemed like he was too happy to notice.

"Tsumu, I'm not going anywhere yea?"
This seemed to calm him down slightly but he still seemed more than happy to see me alright.

"Oh yea and Osamu said we could have our room for the night since he'll be with Kita and Aran."
He said looking up at me with puppy eyes.

"Just come here Blondie."
I said pulling him closer to me and relaxing while I laid on top of him.
My arms wrapped around his neck as I kissed him, though this seemed to make him whimper softly into my lips.

His hands wandered down so he was squeezing my ass.

"Did you ask Osamu for the room alone just to do this?"
I giggled against his lips while he just moved my legs so I was straddling him fully now.

"He offered it, you needed the rest."

"Hmm maybe I'll take you up on the offer of sleeping."

I teased while he pouted then pulled me back down now kissing roughly and biting my bottom lip.

"Come on~ I know you want to."
He pleaded slightly kissing and biting down my neck now.

"Not sure I'd fit the name of 'Angel', if I did."
I giggled while he slid up my dress off and immediately went to work on my bra.

Once he got it off his lips were around my nipple while his hand began rubbing over my panties.

"I don't think an angel would be this wet already when I haven't even done anything~"
I whimpered against his neck as he slid my panties to the side and rubbed my clit slowly.

"P-please~"
"Please what princess? Use your words."
He purred pressing two of his fingers slightly inside me.

"P-please fuck m-me~"

"Hmm I think I want to play with you first~"

We flipped over once again now with Atsumu on top of me and pulling down my panties.

"Look at you all wet for me already~ I think you wanted this more than you lead on~"
Atsumu kissed up my thigh, just to stop right on my hip.

I felt his hands run down my side then stop, holding my thighs down as he licked a strip up my slit.