Brat

(Y/n) POV
-
"Yachi serve."

I practically snarled which seemed to even scare Iwaizumi.
They all were watching Kuroo and Lyla as they both walked into the gym fully now and seemed to notice us.

"O-okay!"
Yachi said as she served the ball and the guys were able to receive it again, Osamu got it and was able to get it to Akaashi who seemed to always set to Bokuto.

"He's mine, you all cover me."
My words came out a lot more demanding then I had expected but they nodded non the less and covered my back as I jumped in front of Bokuto and blocked his straight.

It was a one touch again though so Yachi was able to get to the ball.
Barley, but she got it and sent it to Runa, she was able to set to me.
Sprinting at the ball I saw Atsumu, Akaashi and Bokuto all going to jump for it.

"Watch me."

I purred jumping up and catching them off guard, especially since I slammed the ball down between Akaashi and Atsumu's arms.
The ball sounded like a gun shot as it hit the ground.

"T-that would b-break my arms if I tried to receive that!!"
Yachi said while I just snickered at the guys.

"Ooo she's got anger issues too, more of a reason I see why you cheated."

Lyla taunted while I glanced at the two.
Kuroo seemed a tiny bit uncomfortable but I figured as much since Lyla was being incredibly handsy with him.

"Nice job taking my sloppy seconds~ though I'm sure even if he fucked you he'd still be thinking of me the whole time."

I purred back at her which seemed to piss her off to the point where she came and got in my face.

"You've got some mouth for how disgusting you look."

"You've got some mouth for an insecure little brat who can't seem to get over the fact that she messed up. As far as I'm concerned you're always going to be second best to me, someone who can't understand being a petty little bitch doesn't get them anywhere isn't worth shit. Let alone my time, or breath. I already told you I'm sick of being nice."

I snarled back watching her deminor flinch for a moment at my words, everyone else was just watching with wide eyes now though.

"Oh yea? Say that now!"
She said grabbing my neck as I just laughed slightly at her words.

"I'm not going to repeat myself, but I think I remember this situation happened before it didn't end well for you."

"You don't have a teacher to save your ass this time."
"I don't need a teacher."

I sighed gripping her wrist and twisting it behind her back before kicking her back leg in.

"Now if you'll excuse me I had a match to win, come talk to me again when you learned your lesson."

I said shoving her arm farther up her back before glancing at Kuroo, he was in complete shock.

"And you, I'm sure Lyla had you do this to try and
piss me off. I'm not mad at you, you just need to confirm what I'm saying is true."

This seemed to snap him from his thoughts, Lyla did her best to glare back at him but he nodded after a moment.

"Great now, can you leave? I was sort of having fun with my friends. Maybe you should make some."
Letting go of her arm she glared back at me and sprinted out of the gym.

"You know Angel, you scare even me sometimes."
Iwaizumi chuckled breaking the silence of the gym now.

"I did warn her multiple times, and yet somehow I still don't think she'll leave me along."