Bets

(Y/n) POV
-
The walk wasn't very long at all since I just watched the twins bicker for a while.

"No I had that serve! I was going to set it to you but you were to far back!"
Atsumu complained while Osamu just rolled his eyes and looked down at me.

"So can you explain the whole 'Angel' thing now?"

Osamu was definitely the more calm and mature one of the twins.
Atsumu on the other hand was a lot more playful and he was definitely a lot more sarcastic.

"Oikawa started calling me that when I helped him when he got hurt. He was setting for me and he said my form made me look like an angel, then Kunimi tried to get the ball as well. He sprinted and jumped directly into me. I got the spike down but we both landed on top of Oikawa, I immediately got up off him and helped him walk since his knee got messed up. Well more messed up than it already was, but he said I was an angel non the less since he felt better."

The twins both looked at me with wide eyes, Astumu more so than Osamu but he seemed surprised anyways.

"You play?"

Astumu questioned now having a smirk plastered on his face.

"I do sometimes, I did grow up with the 'famous' Oikawa Tooru I feel like it would be wrong if I didn't."

"I'm sure a pipsqueak like you couldn't do much on the court."

He teased while Osamu glared at him, he rested his hands on his head seeming satisfied.

"Could probably beat you if I wanted."

I shrugged while Atsumu stopped dead in his tracks while Osamu chuckled along with me.
"I see why Oikawa likes you so much."
Osamu said between his laughs, he ruffled my hair and smiled down at me.

"There's no way you could beat us Chibi-Chan~"
I definitely liked that nickname more than pipsqueak but it still caused me to giggle.
Atsumu has caught up now and looked slightly irked when I didn't reply to his flirting.

"I'd take that bet~ you'll see why I have that title."

I purred watching Atsumu fume and Osamu laugh hysterically at his pouting brother.

"Fine! What's the bet?!"

Astumu seemed even more determined now that I had challenged them.
Lucky for me they had 2 more practice matches against Aobajohsai.

"I'll play with Aobajohsai tomorrow against Inarizaki, if I win then you both have to admit I'm a better player than you."
I crossed my arms proudly with a sly smirk adorning my lips.

"And if we win?"

Osamu asked now seemingly fired up a bit more.

"You can pick, I don't mind."

We walked up to my house as I unlocked the door they both seemed rather surprised.
Astumu looked over at Osamu, he just shrugged.

"If we win you have to do our homework for the next week."
Osamu said simply while they sat their bags down on the couch and I took my heels off.

"Huh now I feel like a midget."
I giggled while they both blushed for a few moments before returning to their previously determined natures.

"And you have to tell the teachers that we are great so they'll get off our backs!"

Astumu added while I flopped on to the couch and waited for the two to join me.

"Sounds like a deal, you both are buying me ice cream if I win too."
They both smiled at each other before nodding and sitting on either side of me.

"Okay but first we have this homework to get done, so all you have to do is just use the different methods in order to find the area under the curve."

They both sighed loudly while they took out their notebooks and started to scribble down equations.

"Better hope you win, otherwise you're doing triple the homework."

Astumu grumbled, Osamu just did the work.

"I won't be losing, sorry boys."
A small giggle escaped my lips.

-

The two left later on that night leaving the house completely empty other than myself.

*Ding*

My phone went off and I almost immediately checked it due to my lack of entertainment.

Oikawa-
so I might be outside your
house with Iwa rn

Me-  I was just thinking
about having you two over, keys
under the rug.

The door clicked almost immediately and Oikawa and Iwaizumi came in before stripping off their jackets and flopping down beside me.

"So you know how the twins are kinda, sorta extremely competitive?"

I said laying down on top of Iwaizumi, my legs were over his legs and my head was in Oikawa's lap.

"What did you do this time?"

Iwaizumi joked before he slid my legs off him to go get some food from the kitchen.

"I kinda, sorta, maybe, made a bet that we could beat them in a match tomorrow."
"We?!"

Oikawa seemed even more happy now since he knows I don't play very often at all.

"WAIT WE?!"

Iwaizumi said from the kitchen, he seemed even more excited.
Especially since me playing meant he didn't need to worry about hitting Oikawa's sometimes impossible sets.

"Yes we, Atsumu called me a pipsqueak so then I made the bet. I'm sure the greatest setter and greatest spiker can win against them easily."

I praised while both of them blushed, Iwaizumi finally joined us back on the couch while I turned on a movie.

"You both staying the night I assume?"
I questioned looking up at Oikawa who just smirked and nodded down at me.

"This was a lot easier when you went to Seijoh, remind me again why you switched?"
Oikawa whined before he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Because first of all your fangirls are annoying, second because this place is closer, I told you my mom and dad are going to be abroad in America for the rest of the year."

"Right, I remember you just wanted to make me jealous."

He teased playfully while I just laughed at his comment.
"Yea obviously, having two hot twins falling all over me would be a great way to make you jealous. Add that to my list of reasons."

"Hey! I didn't mean that literally!"

"Sure you didn't ShityKawa."

-