Greetings

(Y/n) POV
-
"You handled that well."

Coach said while I began taking notes.

"I did? I figured I was being a bit more aggressive than I should've."

I shrugged while he sighed to himself.

"The other managers have had to deal with that type of thing, it ended in a cat fight almost every time."
He admitted while I stopped for a minute to look at him.

"Believe me, I've seen plenty of cat fights for stupid reasons. I'd rather not be self destructive if I don't have to."
I said giving him a slight smiled as he rubbed my back comfortingly.

The whistle blew again and Inarizaki had won in straight sets now.

"Congratulations all of you, I knew that training would pay off."
Coach boomed next to me while I just smiled and Nekoma began their flying laps.
They all drank water and dried themselves off with towels since they had about an hour break before the next game started.

"Whatever you did to Lyla is fuckin funny."
Suna snickered as he whispered to me.
I looked behind us and saw Lyla with the rest of the cheerleaders, she was still fuming.

"I was just honest, nothing special."
I shrugged before I was picked up by Atsumu in a spinning hug.

"You're the best~"
He chuckled pecking my lips before putting me down, I still had my arms wrapped around his neck.

"I didn't do anything, that was all you guys."
I giggled while he smirked down at me.

"You two are so annoyingly cute I hate it."
Aran chuckled while the rest of the guys joined him in the laughter.

"I think that's the nicest thing I've ever heard you say Aran."
Suna said between laughs while Aran scowled at him, Suna then took his phone out and took a picture of it.

"Oh so you weren't lying to make me jealous Chibi~Chan."

I knew that voice.

"Kuroo why would I stoop so low as to lie to you like you did to me?"
I purred smirking over at the bed headed captain.

"I didn't lie to you! I just didn't say the full truth."
He rambled out the last part as Atsumu looked like he was trying to glare daggers into Kuroo.

"Leave her alone Kuroo, I don't want to deal with your crying again."
Yaku said hitting Kuroo upside the head and looking at us.
I thought I heard Lyla laugh a bit when I talked to Kuroo as well which did clue me into something.

"Sorry about him, he's starting to replace Yamamoto as our team idiot."

All of us laughed at his comment now as he just grinned at me.

"Can I have hugs again too?"
He said while I pecked Atsumu's lips and let go of him to hug Yaku.

"Of course Smol-Demon-Senpai I missed you guys."

I said letting go of him and grabbing Atsumu by the waist since Lyla was still watching us.

"You're the only person I will ever accept calling me that."
Yaku said glaring at Lev who was walking over as well.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Lev knows better than to call you that."
He didn't seem to believe me but Lev made it up to us so he didn't want to question it.

"(Y/n)! Did you see my spikes?!"
He asked as excited as ever while Atsumu and Yalu both have me a lopsided smile.

"You're doing great Lev, just work on your timing with Kenma and I'm sure you'll be able to match Osamu in no time."

"Hey! Don't bring me into this!"
Osamu protested while we all laughed together again.

"Thanks (y/n) you really are the best!!"
Lev cheered before Yaku dragged him away with an 'I'm sorry' being mouthed to us.

"Someone's popular here too."
Suna said while Atsumu pulled me closer to him protectively.

"Relax I'm not trying to hit on her omelette head."
Suna teased causing Atsumu to let go of me and chase after Suna.

"Is that really what we look like?"

Osamu said as we all let out a very exaggerated "yes".

"Okay I get it you guys didn't need to be so blunt about it!"
He defended while I looked at Atsumu and Suna who were basically doing penalty laps with how much they were running.

"You want to stop them this time?"

I asked Kita who was again just chuckling to himself.

"One of the best middle blockers, and setters in Japan everyone."
He said while everyone was a bit shocked that Kita had made a joke but we all laughed non the less.

"I think you broke Kita."
Osamu chuckled before getting a glare from Kita.

"I told you guys he's nice when you aren't being idiots."
Kita grinned at me while the others let out small sighed of relief that Kita wasn't mad.

-

The next game had started now and this time it was against Karasuno so I was standing beside their managers since both coaches wanted us to talk.

"Your team is incredible!"

Yachi cheered happily, or as happily as she could since we were crushing Karasuno with ease.

"Believe me they're all babies though, the twins always start fights, Suna eggs on those fights, Aran makes sarcastic comments about the fights, and Michinai just laughs at them with Ren, it's a time."

I explained while both Kiyoko and Yachi glanced at each other and laughed. 

"You should see our guys most of the time."
Kiyoko giggled while Yachi nodded vigorously, Yachi didn't talk much since she seemed to be stunned by the both of us.

"WAIT THE GREAT KING IS HERE!!"

Yachi said his name was Hinata since they pointed to the members of Karasuno earlier.

"Angel!"
Oikawa cheered running up to me and hugging me tightly, like a death grip tight.

"ShityKawa put her down."
Iwaizumi said prying Oikawa's arm's off me.

"You weren't kidding when you said he's your best friend."
Kiyoko laughed slightly while most of Seijoh seemed to be entranced by the both of us.

"He may be embarrassing but I wouldn't lie about that."

I giggled while Oikawa pouted and hugged me closer.

Though I did see Lyla out the corner of my eye, she was on the other side of the court saying something to Atsumu and pointing to me and Oikawa.
I could see Atsumu's smirk from the other side of the court as he walked over to us.
Along with Oikawa who seemed to notice as well, he grinned down at me.

"Hey Playboy."

Atsumu chuckled while Oikawa smirked back at him.

"How's it goin Blondie?"

"Pretty good, it's nice kicking the other teams asses. It's also hilarious to piss off my ex since she thinks (y/n) is cheating with you."

"Oh really? My, my, Angel you certainly have a way of pissing off fangirls like no other."

Oikawa chuckled as he let go of me and ruffled my hair.

"I consider it my forte."
I purred tugging Atsumu into a heated kiss.

"Oi jackass you can do that later! We have a match to win!"
Osamu yelled over as Atsumu laughed into my lips and pulled away.

"God I love you."
He said grinning at me before jogging off to the court again to start the match.

The rest of Karasuno seemed a bit too stunned to play though very much.

-