Synopsis

© 2020 Kayy_B Captured

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without express permission from the author.

Please do not copy my book, my work is copyrighted and I will report you. If Wattpad does not take any action, I will take legal action. Depending on the severity of the infringement, the result can be a fine or even imprisonment. If found guilty of copyright infringement in a magistrate's court, your business could be fined up to £50,000 and you could face a jail term of up to six months. If the case reaches a Crown Court, fines can be unlimited and the maximum sentence is up to ten years' imprisonment.

If you notice anyone copying my work, please report them to Wattpad and let me know.

Synopsis:

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did everything right, buried the body, burnt her clothes, and got rid of every trace of blood in the house but what if someone saw her?

After receiving a note which threatened to reveal her secrets, Nala knew she had no choice but to go into hiding. But how long can you hide from werewolves?

After Nala and Cami were captured, they knew it was over, the Alpha would show them no mercy. After all, he is one of the most vicious and feared werewolf in the country.

So why is he hesitating?

Snippet of the first chapter:

As I entered our house, it was eerily quiet and I couldn't help but shudder as I stepped into the hallway. "Cami!" I called out. "Where are you?"

"I'm in the kitchen." Cami's voice was hoarse and shook slightly.

I walked towards the kitchen, the sound of my shoes hitting the floor seemed to echo in my ear as if it was on loudspeaker. I wasn't sure what to expect, but my body was preparing itself as my heart started racing and my palms began to feel clammy.

I couldn't believe my eyes, I didn't want to. I had never seen anything like this not even in my worst nightmares. My sister was huddled in the corner of the room, her clothes torn apart, clutching a bloody kitchen knife and her phone. Tears were streaming down her face, her mouth opening and closing as if she was trying to talk but no sound came out.

A man lay on the kitchen floor, a scarlet liquid had drenched his white shirt and had began to pool all around him. His trousers were around his ankles and he wasn't moving.

Thoughts accelerate inside my head, causing everything to hurt. I want them to slow down so I can breathe and process what is in front of me but they don't. My breaths come out in strangled gasps and my vision starts to blur. The sound of my heart hammering inside my chest was too loud and felt as though it would jump out of my body. The room started to spin and I stumbled backwards towards the ground.

"Nala?" Cami cried out softly, pulling my attention towards her. My horror-filled eyes met hers and I took her appearance in again.

 @=#~=~#=@

Upload schedule: Will be starting next month! Two or three times a month. You will be able to read ahead on Patreon, my username is Kayy_B. First chapter is already available.

Let me know what you think!

Thank you for reading

- Kayy x