Chapter 37

"Any Uchiha with the Sharingan, try to track his movements!" Once Naruto had disappeared Minato started giving out directions to everyone that was close enough to hear him. "Anyone with the Byakugan, you track him as well. I want everyone to try and find a pattern to his movements."

"Yes sir!" All the shinobi said at once before scattering to carry out their assignments.

"Where are Inoichi, Shikaku and Choza? Minato called out to the ANBU members that had stayed by him.

"I believe that they were positioned in the west section of the village, Lord Fourth." One of the ANBU stepped forward and spoke up. "Would you like us to go and locate them for you?"

Minato was quiet as he thought about the best way to handle the situation. "No, that's okay. I can move faster alone. I want all of you to help out wherever is needed." He instructed his guards to disperse throughout the village and help any shinobi that may encounter Naruto. When they all had their duties, Minato vanished as he teleported to the west part of the village.

As Minato made his way around the streets of the village, he could see that there was already damage that had been done by Naruto. Some of the buildings had walls missing, some had doors hanging off their hinges. But what worried him more was that he couldn't find any ninja.

"Inoichi! Choza! Shikaku!" Minato was shouting as he tried to locate the trio. Before long he finally heard a response.

"Lord Fourth!" Shikaku motioned him over to an area that was hidden from view of the street. "I'm glad to see that you are unharmed, Lord Hokage."

As Minato reached Shikaku, he saw that both Inoichi and Choza were on the ground, both breathing hard. "What happened?" He figured he already knew what the answer was going to be though.

"Naruto came out of nowhere, knocking all of us unconscious." Inoichi spoke up while he massaged his temples. "When we came to, we heard you yelling for us."

"I see." Minato couldn't believe that Naruto was so fast. It had only been a little while since he had arrived. He was worried that if they didn't settle things soon, the village would end up like all the others. "Do you think you guys are up to fighting a little?"

The three all turned to look at each other nodding as smirks lit up their faces. Shikaku turned to face Minato. "Time for the InoShikaCho formation."

Minato was explaining his plan to the other three as they ran through the village. They needed to find out where Naruto was, and to make sure they did it quickly so that he didn't hurt anyone.

"Lord Fourth Hokage!" Hizashi Hyuuga ran up to Minato as soon as he found them.

"What is it, Hizashi?" Minato was glad to finally be getting some news.

"We have located Naruto sir. He seems to be moving in a spiral, steadily moving towards the center. We assume he is going to end up at the Hokage tower by how he is moving."

After Hizashi informed them of where they believed Naruto would be headed next, Minato grabbed ahold of the other three, transporting them in an instant to the area so that they would be ready for when Naruto got there.

"Alright, he's almost here." Minato could sense that Naruto was approaching, so at his command, they all prepared to attack as soon as he was in view.

"Expansion jutsu!" Choza was the first one to move once Naruto appeared. He suddenly grew until he was bigger than the buildings around him, creating large shadows underneath him.

While Naruto was distracted by Choza, Shikaku moved in next. "Shadow strangle jutsu." At his command, tendrils of shadows appeared and shot towards Naruto, wrapping around him and holding him in place. "Now Inoichi!"