Ever Since New York

Reid PoV:
We soon arrived at Rossi's house and I looked over at yn whose mouth dropped when we got out of the car.

"Holy shit", she said laughing in shock and I nodded in agreement, "I'm afraid your going to have to be replace as my best friend on the team because I need that type of money in my life", she said said her concentration still on the house, not even looking over at me as she spoke and thank god because I she did she would've seen me blushing, she said I was her best friend on the team. I guess she probably means that because Hotch had place us together on both cases we've worked on. We knocked on the door and soon it opened to reveal Rossi standing on the otherside.

"Bonsoir", he said to us and yn let out a snort as if she found something funny but was trying not to laugh, it was obviously an inside joke of some sort.

"Shouldn't it be Buonasera if you are italian?" I say in order to get Rossi's eyes of yn looking confused at her laughing, he just rolled his eyes at me and let us in. Everyone else was already there and we heard the laugh travel down the corridor.

"So what can I get you guys to drink?", Rossi asked, "I have wine, whiskey, beer if you are feeling like a heathen"

"Could um I just have some water please", yn asked politely and Rossi raised her eyes at her but when and got her a glass,

"And you Reid?"

"I'll have some water as well please", I said smiling down at yn who seemed to have gone back into her shell that I thought I had broken through. We went and sat down with everyone and they all greeted us happily an aura of tipsyness over them all. Yn and I squished on the end of the sofa so that her leg was pressed up against mine, sending shivers up and down my spine. She smiled at me apologetically as if it was her fault that we were squished next to each other. She didn't speak most of the evening but she laughed at the jokes out she spent most of her time fiddiling with her fingers and I noticed a patteren arise were she tapped each finger once with her thumb and went back to the opposite direction.

"What's up with you, peretty boy, you've been here for almost an hour and you've only told us two facts", Morgan asked and everyone laugh, I just shrugged my shoulders but I was to focused on yn.

"I can show you guys a magic tricked I learnt the other day" I said and everyone agreed. I pulled out the pack of cards I carry on me and spread them out on the table. "Garcia, pick a Card but don't tell anyone else what it is but you must Remember it", she picks a Card excitedly and looks at it making sure that no one else was trying to peek. "Now hold it flat in your hands tightly and I'm gonna blow on it"

"That's what she said", Emily said and everyone fell about laughing, even yn a little but I didn't get it so I carried on. García laid the Card out flat and placed her other hand over it and I leant over the coffee table at which we were sat and blew on her hand. I then turned to yn, "What Card did Garcia have?", I asked yn with a smile on my face.

"I-I don't know", she said confused.

"Check in your hair", I said smiling even bigger as she reached behind her head and felt in her hair. She then pulled out a Card in shock and I took the card from her and showed it to Garcia whose hands where still clasped tightly, "Was this your card?", I say dramatically.

"Oh my god, yes!", she replied in shock and opened up her hands to reveal that the Card was gone, "That's insane" She shouted making me and everyone else laugh.

"Got to admit it's impressive", JJ said. I leaned back into the couch and the normal conversation returned.

"That was really cool", yn said quietly in my ear causing what felt like a wild fire in my stomach, "how did you do it?"