Chapter 34

She stands in front of the boys corpse as it was seating on the torture chair inside the basement. Her fangs shows as her hungers became more stronger than it was before. Alastor sigh as his eyebrows were knitted as he puts down his black gloves on the table near him. He then without a word from his mother left the basement to check up on the girl. His mind was wondering, and many thoughts played inside his head. Even though if he could ask for forgiveness, he knows that she wouldn't be able to do that considering that the things he did surely left a scare inside her brain and her own mentality. Alastor gulped at the thought of her despising him for the things he was forced to do.

How did it get through here anyway? It's been so long since he changed the plan of his mother inside his head. She was the one that his mother needed. The sudden attention that his mother gave towards the girl also moved him. Ever since then that he approached her within his mother's will, he noticed that she was really charming in a way of being shy towards new people.

He just hoped that he should approached her properly, but then again, he was raised to be obedient and that going against his mother's words would cause great suffering. No, he was also not angry when he heard that Tyrone got her heart first. But then the order became strong inside his head. His mother wanted to let the girl suffer and that it would be more tasty if her pure mind was tainted with darkness and cruelty. Alastor did nothing but obey.

The plan went segway(sideway). Kidnapped both of them so that the girl would see her own boyfriend suffer. Of course, blood lust came in towards him and that the pleasure that he needed became strong inside of him. His mother tainted him with that type of thing ever since she became a demon. He's like he have some chains to carry, and those chains were his mother's orders.

Why you ask? His mother was in need of power to become powerful in hell. Eating her fellow demon's didn't do much powers towards her, and so, she decided that humans would be more suitable for someone like her. She became greedy and forced her son to do all the dirty works. Alastor has been doing this for almost 2 years, and he did have to be honest with himself that this became his stress reliever, but things seemed to change when he grew attraction towards the girl.

Of course, when Alastor's mother saw and felt that his son was hesitating to make move towards the girl, she surely noticed him being attracted towards the girl. Of course she would know why, Alastor would never take weeks, or months to do the job. If his stupid feelings didn't get in the way, then he would've kidnapped the girl before she even made a lover. But she guessed that he son was still a human and he too, still has feelings.

Alastor noticed that his mother was playing with the girls brains and memory. She also told him that she's doing this just so the girl could easily forgive her, but he knew too much. She's doing this because she has a scheme to make in the near future. And Alastor knew better not to trust her on this one.

But knowing himself, he now can't seek help for the 'people' with power. And those are the twins. He can't talk to them now, now knowing that he, himself, killed Tyrone. If he seek out help from either both of them, they could snitch on his ass and turn him to the police.

He now realize that he needed to do this alone. He's doing this all alone just to keep her safe and to keep the last wishes Tyrone had given him.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance as his jaw clenched as his lips were formed into a frown. He pushed his brow locks back as he stopped walking inside the hallways of this mansion of his mother's towards (Name)'s supposed room. He's running out of ideas, and how is he going to protect her from his wicked mother? If only it would be easy to seek out help from those 'people'.

Alastor knew. Ever since his mother told him, he knew that the Verlassene twins aren't as humans as they seem to be. It's good how they can conceal their horrific, yet ugly forms.

His orbs shakes, signalling that his mental state is breaking down. This is too stressful for him, he can't handle the pressure that his mind was putting him in. He...

He can't just go against his mother...right? That then, he will be disobeying her and that's one thing he's not allowed to do...

Even so, the illusions that his mother was giving to the girl will only grow strong considering that she's already eating the trapped soul of Tyrone inside the horrid basement. Not only that, she's also eating his corpse.

Alastor then took a deep breath as he composed himself, stretching his limbs and sighing out the air. This could go both ways, it's either he could do all of this by himself, or he'll seek out help from someone who could against the powers of his mother? Just to keep her safe. Just. To keep. Her. Safe.

He cracked his knuckles as he felt his nerves had calmed down just for a bit. His mother is currently having a feast, but what should he do now? Waking up the girl could lead her into snapping out of that reality, and that her memories might come back and that she would remember what he had done.

Or maybe he could let her continue this just so she could forget what he had done and that it would be easy to keep her safe, and then he would seek out the help he needed to defeat the wicked plans of his mother. But doing this...

It might take a while.

────────────  ────────────

"ACHOO!" Avis sneezed as she rub her nose with her pointers.

Avix gasped dramatically as she stared in disbelief towards Avis, "SHE GOT THE VIRUS!" He said throwing a roll of tissue towards the raven haired girl.

"Ayo, shut up." She said as she grabbed the tissue and sneez the shit inside her nose.

"Why'd you sneeze then? That's so unusual for us to do, y'know?" Avix said as he continued reading an article in his phone.

"Someone's currently thinking of me, or either both of us. And i can sense that this certain someone might need help." She said as she grabbed her phone to look for her contact, maybe she could know who was thinking of them right at the moment.

But, why would she look into her contacts? This certain someone certainly knows who they really are, and not to mention, Avis doesn't have any numbers from someone who was like them so why out of her instinct, she chooses to look through her phone contacts?

She then stopped on her movements in which gained a weird look from her twin brother, "You okay?" He asked raising a brow.

"Does anyone know our true identity?" She asked as she stares on nothing big in front of her.

Avix then was caught off guard as he slowly put down his phone on his lap, "...No. Why...?" He asked.

"Well shit..." Avis worriedly cursed.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Hey! I hope you like it! Thank you for reading!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈Hey! I hope you like it! Thank you for reading!

[I started crying when I first saw this in my newsfeed😭✨]