Chapter 13

Sembreak is coming closer and you have no idea on wether or not you'll go back to your parents house to celebrate your break there. It has been a rough year for you also, stress and almost drowning in depression is what got you the most. You sigh deeply as you lay on your bed. You're currently watching on your laptop, and you decided to skip your subs for today because you woke up late.

Last night was pretty much a mess. But something happened that whenever you remember it, it would never fail to make you blush.

And there's the other creepy experience but you decided to shrug it off in hopes of forgetting it real quick.

Now, what happened earlier you might ask? Earlier before you and Tyrone decided to get home? Nothing much happened, but for once you felt glad and also felt like your loved and the most important person in the world. Him saying those words to you halfly drunk made your heart skips a beat.

He was staring at you. He was battling with his thoughts wether or not this is the right time to say those words that he'd been wanting to say to you for a long time. He opened his mouth, and when you looked at his direction his breath hitched. It's like he's been stunned. His cheeks grew red as you looked at him directly in the eyes. You just look so pretty under this night skies infront of this beautiful ocean view.

"What's wrong with you?" You asked raising a brow, noticing how he has gotten quiet ever since he take his gaze on to you.

Tyrone's lips were pursed together, then after a minute or so, he opened it and lets out a sigh, "(Name)." He said. His voice was serious in had taken you back. You were quiet, insisting him to continue at whatever he wants to say.

He then grabbed your hand and gently squeezing it. You didn't mind. It's not like this is the first time Tyrone had held your hand. He genuinely wanted to say the words, the right words.

"I know you might hate me for this. And i know that you might ignore me for it too, but I really want to let this all out," He paused as he took a deep breath. You watched as he do so. He chest heaved down.

"(Name)?" He called out for you making you look back and looked at him directly in the eyes. He squeezed your hand as his face grew a bit more red.

Then realization hit you like a mad track and making you instantly blush. Is this...for real? Is he trying to confess and still looking for the right words to say to you? Is Tyrone Dela Cruz, your best friend for almost your high school years in confessing to you right now? You gulped feeling happy and nervous at the same time, but mostly happy and greatful.

"I-I..." He had trouble saying those words, but you know very well what he meant. You said nothing and let him convey his feelings towards you.

"I— I like you. N-No, fuck, No! I don't like you— I fucking love you! I don't know how you manage to squeeze yourself inside my heart but you did it, you fool. You're so pretty, Beautiful even! Your personality is what made me head over heels for you. You're everything a guy could ask! You're talented and— FUCK! you're so fucking hot! That's it! That's all of it! I've said the words, I said it to you, a-and I'm sorry if this ruins our friendship. It's just that— You've been inside of my head ever since I started to notice every single detail on you and that's where I realized that I don't just see you as my best friend anymore, I-I love you." He said those words, almost on the verge of tears as he felt really overwhelmed.

Your blushing face was unnoticed by him as he was having a hard time avoiding your gaze. He was babbling with his words, apologizing even. You know very well that he's scared of losing you. Even though you know that he's drunk, you felt that his words was genuine and that he really means it. He loves you, and he really does.