Chapter 29

(Oh wow! It's the 30th chapter of the book! I wonder how long this is going to run. I really wish to finish this soon since I wanna upload some books- hehe, so as of December, I will try to update frequently, as in, every single day in this month. So let's just hope that I will be able to do that. Anyways, Enjoy the chapter!)

You opened your eyes as a sweat trickled down from your forehead as you sat up from your bed. Your...bed? You take a good look at your surroundings, and it was indeed your room in your dorm.

"Hey! (Name)! Are you awake? What do you want to have for breakfast?" Kim asked on the other side of your bedroom door.

You were still trying to recollect yourself. It feels like you had the longest dream you've ever had in your entire life and instead of a dream, it was rather a nightmare. You furrowed your brows as you put your hand on to your forehead, was that all just a vivid dream? You took a deep breath and finally took the courage to slap yourself.

You hissed in pain as you palm hits your cheek, rubbing it gently as it turns a bit red. You're not dreaming. So, this is reality and that all of the bad things that happened to you was just a dream.

The door was swung opened to reveal Kim in her usual outfit, "You took so long to answer!" She said as she sigh. She then stopped when she gets a good look on you, "Woah, are you drooling?" She asked as she pointed out.

You then snapped out of your little daze as you quickly wipe your mouth with your hand, "I want pancakes." You said to her as she scoff.

"It's already been cooked. Anyway, got any plan for today?" She asked as she leaned against your door frame.

"Actually, not really. Why?" You asked her as it seemed that your mind has been freshen up as your whole body seemed to wake up. And the dream inside your mind is slowly disappearing as you try to remember it. You even furrowed your eyebrows just to remember what happened in that crazy dream.

"Well, I was thinking we could go watch some anime. I'm curious since you always watch it." She smiled sweetly at you as it your turn to chuckle.

"What's with the change of mind? I thought you dislike it?" You said almost laughing at her.

"Did I really said that?" She said, almost as if thinking.

"Yeah, duh, do we have a chocolate milk?" You asked her as she seemed distracted with her own thoughts. You ignored it at first as you stand up from your bed and tidying up and heading to your table to grab your comb. Noticing that Kim hasn't answered your question, you took back your attention to her as you raised your brow at her, "Hey! Kim! Earth to Kim!" You shouted as you walk closer towards.

"Did she really say that she dislikes anime?" She mumbled to herself as you can clearly hear it.

"Hoy, What the fuck are you talking about?" You asked as you placed your hand on her shoulder as she seemed to snap out from whatever she's thinking about.

"Huh? Oh yeah, we have chocolate milk." She said and without a word of response to you, she left your room without closing your door.

"Hm, she's a lot weirder than usual..." You said as you started to comb your (Long/Short) hair.

────────────  ────────────

As you and Kim walk to the campus side by side, someone jumped into your back in which caught you in surprise.

You look back to see one of your senior who used to tutor you in your failing subs, "Good morning!" He greeted.

"Morning, Avix." You greeted as you smiled at the senior.

Avix sigh as he furrowed his eyebrows, "I wasn't actually suppose to enter since I'm lazy." He said as he lean against you making you roll your eyes.

"Dude, you're always lazy." You said as you push him away from you.

"What's up, bitches?" Avix's twin sister came into view as she eats her snacks in hand.

"Didn't you just eat?" Avix asked.

"I'm hungry. Shut up." She said glaring at her twin brother.

"Seriously, you guys are chaotic. Get away from me." You said jokingly as you attempt to push Avix away from you once again.

Time went by and class had begun. Your older brother is currently a sub teacher for today, and it was hard for you to focus since you can just slack off since it is your older brother. But, something was missing. And yeah, something was very odd.

Did Avix and Avis suddenly exchange personalities? Because for one Avis was the one who's lazy, and Avix was the one who's always hungry. And also two, Kim would never had any interests in anime so why would she insist of watching it you? Hm, today was really weird.

Lunch came by as you and Kim head to the cafeteria. It was bit crowded than usual as you and Kim took your usual spot inside the cafeteria. Anthony and Molly were already sitting there.

"Hey guys!" Kim greeted as she took a seat besides Molly.

"Hey, bitch!" Anthony greeted with a grin.

"Today's a bit tiring to be honest..." Molly said as you smiled softly at her.

"Don't worry, Molly, sembreak is coming soon!" You said in enthusiasm.

Time flies away as it came to the end of the day as the bell rung inside the campus. Does the campus really has a bell?

"Hey, since when did the campus for any bells?" You asked Kim as you stand next close to her as the two of you gathered up all you things on the table.

"What do you mean? We always have bells." She said as she doesn't seemed to pay any attention to you and just mind her own business from gathering all of her stuff.

"Huh..." You breath out as you look outside from the window of your classroom. The sun was already setting, giving a orange hue across the horizon as it gives a massive hit of nostalgia in you.

Out of nowhere, you felt relieved and a small smile crept up on your lips as you wait for Kim to finish up on whatever she's doing.

But why does it feel like you're missing something?
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈