Chapter 19

It was cramped in here. It was dark, and you can feel that the air inside here was hot and it reeks the smell of gasoline. Tyrone tried to struggle out his hand, the rope was tightly tied on the both of his wrist, but he doesn't care about his own pain. He needs to find (Name). He knew it, He knew it that Alastor was the bad news himself. He knows that the second he caught him staring at you, he knows that he's up to something, but Tyrone didn't expect to turn it this way. He lost his phone, he did put up a fight with that psychopath when he was yanked towards the secluded alleyway. He manage to grip on Alastor's neck in hopes that he would make him unconscious, but the next thing he knew after that was him coughing for air on the ground as Alastor roughly tied him up and drag him towards his red sedan. He was weak at the time and everything was happening too fast and he couldn't comprehend anything when he was thrown inside at the back carrier. The only thing he hears from him was his dark chuckle and the words that say; "She's finally mine."

He grunted as he used his strength to punch the cover above him. It was hard and he manages to scratch his knuckles in the process making him hiss. He can feel that the vehicle was still driving and he can also hear the faint noises of the cars. Must be a traffic. But the only thing that worries him is (Name), The thought of what Alastor is going to do to him or to (Name), it terrifies him when his thoughts played that either (Name) or him are going to get tortured by that senior. He gritted his teeth when he felt something beside him, he tried his best to use his senses to get that thing he felt beside him. It was smooth and hard, and it doesn't feel sharp, it was round like a cylinder and it was light. Due to this and the darkness that envelopes him, he couldn't quite comprehend of what's the thing he's holding right, but he had to put it to use or else he's not going to be able to save (Name). 

You felt heavy non-the-less, but it somehow feels like your laying against a soft cushion of something. The smell of car freshener hits right in your nose as you consciousness. Everything was blurry, but you can somehow piece everything that happened earlier. You tried to move your body around as you grunted. But it was futile when your realized that your hands were tied behind your bag and a cloth that was also tied from behind your head to your mouth. Damn, You should've jumped but you can't risk getting hurt and go to the hospital, because at the thought in that moment, if you were sent to the hospital without Tyrone guarding you on your side, you're sure that Alastor is going to have more chance of kidnapping you there. But now? It's all over. You have no idea where Tyrone is, hell, you don't even know if that dude is still alive. You just hope he was. But, if Alastor was the kind of criminal to never leave a evidence behind, then...

Just the thought itself brought tear in to you eyes as you quietly sobbed. It was muffled. 

Alastor heard it of course, even though his soft music played along inside his car, he made sure it was low enough to hear you at the backseat of his car. Hearing you cry while it was muffled brought a sickening smile on to his face. You are such an interesting girl, and Alastor found you intriguing. If he ever finds sympathy over you, he might have to spare you and get to know you better. But no~! His mother needed the ingredients, and so, he'll be needing to follow her orders. But if this attraction of his grew stronger, then he might have need to change his mind. He chuckled knowing fully well that you've now gain consciousness, "Are you okay now, (Name)?" He asked with a smirk as he looked at the rear mirror inside so he can take a good look of your form. And as expected, he only received a muffled whine and sobs. Ah, such cute sounds.

He laughed shortly and smiling, "Don't worry, (Name) Dear, we're already closed at my mother's house~" He sang with such glee.