Chapter 43

"What are you talking about?" Alastor asked as he composed himself. But he knows too well that he's not gonna be able to keep it a secret to you anymore. Your expression was mixed, in between of fear, confusion, and sadness.

"Did you kidnapped me?" You asked as you try to stand up for yourself. He hasn't done anything to you yet, but the fear you have inside your heart is making you shake a little bit.

Alastor stared at you, in both fear and shock. He's out of ideas. He's out of what to do and what needs to be done, he's out of things to lie to you about. He gulped as he runs his slender fingers on his brown locks as he huff, "(Y/n)..." He trailed off as he calls out for your name.

"No, I need answers. How am I supposed to trust you if you're not going to tell me the truth?" You asked as your voice slightly raised, out of habit. You quickly pursed your lips together as you realized that your voice had slightly raised itself.

"You want the truth? (Y/n), I bet you won't believe me if I tell you." He said as the corner of his lips twitched. It's just the way it is, if he's ever feeling stressed out, a smirk or a wicked smile would just display on his lips. But he wanted to refrain himself from doing so in front of you. He doesn't want to scare you anymore further.

"What makes you say that? I don't know, but in my head, all the things that I've been thinking about are starting to make sense. Other than that, I remember some things from someone that I don't remember being with. So, what makes you say that?" You asked, your voice slightly shake and Alastor could tell that you deeply want to shout at him but you didn't.

He sighs as he looked at you right in the eyes with a blank expression, trying to force himself not to insanely smile in front of you, "Yes. I did kidnap you but believe me, Sweetheart, I have a reason." He said. It was out of habit for him to call you nicknames, but it was the only thing that he could think of to at least ease your mind from the stress you're having.

"And what's the reason?" You said and afterward with a shaky breath. The fear was still there and you couldn't help but shrink at Alastor's gaze.

Alastor sigh as he sat back down on the sofa. If this was a normal argument, then the two of you would like an old married couple who was trying to hold things under control. You watch him as he closed his eyes and once again took a deep breath.

"I didn't want to kill you. My mother was a demon and was actually after your whole well-being. But I've grown attached to you. Too attached to be exact," he paused as he chuckled as his smile appeared in which made you shiver just by looking at it. He's not looking at you directly but is watching the ceiling, but that gives more menacing to it.

He continued otherwise, knowing full well that you're listening, "And after that, i hesitated to give you to her and I had to think. I kidnapped you along with your boyfriend, Bloodlust got the better of me, Darling. And I guess you could say that I ended up giving up your boyfriend rather than yourself." He finishes as he stared at the ceiling still.

He knows that your staring, he can feel it. But he also knows that you're in shock in fear. Your lips were bottom lip was quivering and he hated to see the fear look in your eyes. Reminds him of that day where he tortured Tyrone in front of you in which made him cringe.

Acknowledging your silence, he sighs, "Cat got your tongue, (Y/n)?" He asked as his lips were formed into a smirk but he quickly covers it with his hands as you watch.

"I have a boyfriend...?" You asked as one eyebrow was raised.

Alastor nodded as he scoff, "A really nice one to be exact." He said.

"What's his name?" You asked as you gather most of your confidence to ask. Why does suddenly talking made you feel uncomfortable and weird in a way that somehow comforts you?